Official Air Max 97 Thread

Welp no stores in my local mall are getting them. Either have to come up on SNKRS or drive 45 mins
i would call the store to let them put away my size and drive 45 mins to that spot

and pick them up, thats what i would do, you cant rely on that crappy snkrs app imo
mean.gif

Welp no stores in my local mall are getting them. Either have to come up on SNKRS or drive 45 mins
Sunvalley? Solano isn't getting anything?
Yea Solano a no go. Sunvalley gettin em but didn't wana pay bridge toll even tho it's closer. Was gonna go to Sacramento thinking they might have more up there...

i would call the store to let them put away my size and drive 45 mins to that spot
and pick them up, thats what i would do, you cant rely on that crappy snkrs app imo :smh:
Stores not gonna hold sizes. Ima try SNKRS, if I strike out, I'll be making a drive...

Last edited:
You think Foot Locker and Footaction will allow VIP rewards on these? They always get stingy with "quick strikes."

I feel like this is going to be hard to cop, livestock is already sold out and our HoH is only get 2 full size runs

I would cop from Sivas but I have a pair coming and I only need 1.

I tried these on today and those who said go half size up are NOT kidding.. Im an 11 in AM 95's.. I tried an 11.5 and even that was almost tight.. TTS is death in these. Glad I have the right size coming!

copped at sivas. 

might try to cop a bigger pair at NDC just to make sure I will fit in these. 

Pretty sure width is narrower in women's. My wife found a difference between her women's and men's pairs in equivalent sizes -- 9/7.5.

Funny those are the same sizes I wanted to know about. Safe to say if it comes down to it half size up to a 9.5

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom