Official Air Max 97 Thread

I hate that glossy white midsole finish they're using. My first pair of SBs from last year had a closer-to-OG matte/pearlescent finish, but my other two DS pairs of SBs seem to be more glossy. Not really sure why that is the case, but it is. Not a big deal at the end of the day but the OG finish is definitely more appealing to my eyes.

Nike Air Max 97
AVAILABLE AT BSTN
$160Color: Guava Ice/Crimson Tint-Sail-Summit White
Style Code: 921733-801

nike-air-max-97-guava-ice-921733-801-1.jpg

nike-air-max-97-guava-ice-921733-801-6.jpg

nike-air-max-97-guava-ice-921733-801-4.jpg

nike-air-max-97-guava-ice-921733-801-3.jpg

nike-air-max-97-guava-ice-921733-801-2.jpg

nike-air-max-97-guava-ice-921733-801-5.jpg

Just got the reflective silvers in on deep disco. These have to be sleepers of the year. The 3M on these is amazing, and hits a lot harder than the ogs. Also, sizing is strangely TTS not the usual snug fit.

Just got the reflective silvers in on deep disco. These have to be sleepers of the year. The 3M on these is amazing, and hits a lot harder than the ogs. Also, sizing is strangely TTS not the usual snug fit.
what discount??? if you don't mind me asking. PM Open...

Info please?

Hey guys I just got my first pair of 97s off fleebay, posted in the price/fake checks. Appreciate any help.

Back
Top Bottom