Official Air Max 97 Thread

No Bueno.....return label getting slapped on these today!!!...

20190411_154236.jpg

Apologies for not knowing much about the AM97's upper qualities, but... were they supposed to have some sort of premium leather or do they feel like the rest of the other AM97s?

Nothing Premium about em....think GR AF1 White or Black quality leather

Nothing Premium about em....think GR AF1 White or Black quality leather
I wish they'd just have used better quality for the matte portion. It does look hella cheap in the vids and pics I've seen. I think the "premium" part is supposed to be the 'jelly' accents and big *** jelly3m swoosh, along with the tongue accents, etc. I have SW 97/1, Undftd AM 97, AM1 Parra, and Union Storm Blues. In terms of quality I'd say Unions, SW, Parra, then Undftd in that order. I'm expecting the Seoul to be worse quality than the Undftd, but would love to be surprised!

Did Nike upgrade free shipping to 2-day air? I paid for 2-day, if they did gonna hit them up for $5 back
I was wondering the same. I didn't pay for 2 day air but that is how they're coming. Second time that's happened past 3 pairs I've bought from them. I think they sometimes just say **** it and send em the most convenient way possible from the shipping center. Like "hey we got a plane going to oakland from memphis, put all of em destined for the Bay on that shipment". Just may depend where you live. The Unions were $36 shipping from LA>San Jose and it took 10 days, lol.

For comparison sake can you say which recent releases have felt better/worse?

Depends on which release...from some of the latest ID pics, I'd say IDs have better quality. I figured the leather would be better & the overlays lil better than a 5 Below Jelly shoes

Well. I brought mines to wear and these feel decent and the quality is average. Not great but not cheap. These are not SW 97/1 quality. I own that shoe, the quality is better. But, these are fine. Different opinions I guess. Saw this pic on Twitter...thoughts on Shanghai's???

Shanghais still look better to me here. The color choice for the Shanghais are so dope.

Back
Top Bottom