Official Air Max 97 Thread

And she did this all in 3g.

Entered for all 5 minus the nyc(picked a pair up locally) and hit on Seoul and Tokyo. Was happy with that.
D0015DF9-24C5-4D7E-8F23-B6462FCCD39B.jpeg

Told my GF to enter for the Seoul and Shanghai because they are the ones I wanted the most. She’s never bought a thing and Nike and hits on both lol.
A2216EEC-8054-4DD9-BEC8-C2C9763EFB66.jpeg

Been on snkrs from the beginning and never have hit on anything like that, I don’t get it smh

Some weird ish going on today. I tried to use two phones, using 2 account to hit on 2 different pairs. Used the same card on each account. abandoned idea to use second account after checkout required too many step (android phone). First account says payment method did not work on purchase. tried again. App keeps on switching between sold out and pending. Now I cant I even select sizes or check out for any item on snkrs. Hoping I didnt get suspended lol

Yea snkrs is ********, have had a Nike account for more than 10 years and rarely get anything. I voted everyday last year and nothing, but luckily my girl got through on the Seouls for me even though she never purchases anything on it

Got drunk last night for a homies party and overslept on the Shanghai’s

If anybody could guide ya boy to a size 12 or 13 that would be amazing

Some weird ish going on today. I tried to use two phones, using 2 account to hit on 2 different pairs. Used the same card on each account. abandoned idea to use second account after checkout required too many step (android phone). First account says payment method did not work on purchase. tried again. App keeps on switching between sold out and pending. Now I cant I even select sizes or check out for any item on snkrs. Hoping I didnt get suspended lol
Sounds like you got a temp ban. Try again in a couple hours.

Back
Top Bottom