Official Air Max 97 Thread

Way better than Kill This Love. Still bummed I couldn't grab tickets to see them at the Forum this Wednesday, but I'm not trying to pay around $150 for a $70 face value ticket just to sit way up in the back.

Even had the Seoul 97s or Crimson Tint 1s lined up to un-DS if I went. Hopefully some tickets go down at the last minute as resellers panic at being unable to flip 'em.

Reactions: JPS
Way better than Kill This Love. Still bummed I couldn't grab tickets to see them at the Forum this Wednesday, but I'm not trying to pay around $150 for a $70 face value ticket just to sit way up in the back.

Even had the Seoul 97s or Crimson Tint 1s lined up to un-DS if I went. Hopefully some tickets go down at the last minute as resellers panic at being unable to flip 'em.
i hope u get some tix man. i'm playing the waiting game for the NJ show. what u think of kick it and hope not?

i already got my fit ready: seoul 97, black cropped pants, and black rayon shirt from Supreme x JPG collab

i hope u get some tix man. i'm playing the waiting game for the NJ show. what u think of kick it and hope not?

i already got my fit ready: seoul 97, black cropped pants, and black rayon shirt from Supreme x JPG collab
Hope it works out for you as well! I loved Kick It and Hope Not is solid. AIIYL used to by my favorite BP song until DKWTD came out. If tickets don't go down, I'll just save up for Twice's concert in LA. I like them and Red Velvet more than BP, but they're all really close.

Your fit sounds great as well! I'm leaning towards wearing my Seouls as well.
Why Seoul the only pair to get absolutely no extras?? Lol
Yeah it's strange. The only thing the Seouls got is the card. Tokyo extras are crazy nice.

i can take twice in doses since theyre super pop.

what is love and dance da night away are gym bangers and go hard af tbh.

i must say i'm more into korean solo artists.

anyone mess with Baek A Yeon?

Finally got my IDs in. The colors are definitely a lot more faint than the website especially the volt. I’ll post pictures when I get home.

sfsjjang98 sfsjjang98
They announced a World Tour recently. For the US, they'll be in LA on July 17th, New Jersey on July 21st, and Chicago on July 23rd. No idea when tickets go on sale though.
i can take twice in doses since theyre super pop.

what is love and dance da night away are gym bangers and go hard af tbh.

i must say i'm more into korean solo artists.

anyone mess with Baek A Yeon?
I like BAY and Taeyeon as far as solos.

Didn't mean to derail this thread so hard :lol:

They announced a World Tour recently. For the US, they'll be in LA on July 17th, New Jersey on July 21st, and Chicago on July 23rd. No idea when tickets go on sale though.

I like BAY and Taeyeon as far as solos.

Didn't mean to derail this thread so hard :lol:
i mean we on topic

and oophf. July is no go for me.

JOHN MAYER SZN

Hope it works out for you as well! I loved Kick It and Hope Not is solid. AIIYL used to by my favorite BP song until DKWTD came out. If tickets don't go down, I'll just save up for Twice's concert in LA. I like them and Red Velvet more than BP, but they're all really close.

Your fit sounds great as well! I'm leaning towards wearing my Seouls as well.

Yeah it's strange. The only thing the Seouls got is the card. Tokyo extras are crazy nice.

A Reveluv can Blink only Once

I'm prob gonna cop both nights on resale. RIP

Prices for the Albany and Philly shows are way better, I'm definitely considering making one of those trips instead of paying that MSG premium. I think prices will dip though, especially for the Thursday show

I'm prob gonna cop both nights on resale. RIP

I’ve had John Mayer ticket sales twice, once the show got cancelled when he had his vocal chord issues, and the other I ended up selling the tickets because I had another show the night before and didn’t wanna make the drive.

I need to see him...

Bring the ID's back!

fullsizeoutput_918.jpeg

Does anyone have DS silver bullets still? Can you post close up pics of your air bubble? Thanks in advance.

That trimmed custom looks fantastic and I wasn’t originally a fan of the Shanghai’s.
One concept he originally designed had that wave

Then was thrown away

Now we proved that his original drawing is better looking concept

Attachments

• 4F916ACF-CD17-4D49-A179-E276FE21D061.jpeg
    4F916ACF-CD17-4D49-A179-E276FE21D061.jpeg
    132.4 KB · Views: 120
  • 2ED48BE2-342E-494F-AFC1-C796D9EB513E.jpeg
    2ED48BE2-342E-494F-AFC1-C796D9EB513E.jpeg
    123 KB · Views: 98
  • 217176C9-244D-4631-9BA0-339A3FA711CA.jpeg
    217176C9-244D-4631-9BA0-339A3FA711CA.jpeg
    72.4 KB · Views: 99
Twice! What is love~
Hey they mislead all the young men to think love is that way but hey it’s a nice song with heavy drum beats

Back
Top Bottom