Official Air Max 97 Thread

via 43einhalb
nike-air-max-97-qs-game-royal-ci5011-400-mood-1.jpg
Yeah going to wait for the NDC release.

Yeah going to need to hop on these.

Can anyone in here recall when Nike last made the AM97 for toddler/little kids?

Been searching through eBay and finding scattered pairs but nothing in my sons size 8C

Always found it strange they made AM1, AM90 & AM95 toddler pairs but nothing for the 97

Well... I saw these on the Nike app the other day, and after a few tries (over a couple days), they eventually allowed me to checkout (I always got errors). Figured if anything, it was a fluke, and I’d get a 20% coupon for my cancelled order. Well, they shipped today. Only size was 11.5 though.

B96DA01D-C809-490A-A558-B0BDC3FCBDEA.jpeg

I wasn’t paying too much attention to releases when these came out

A1CE9A74-4D41-42DE-813D-8E08C28F0BBA.jpeg

Just got them in the mail today

I may have overpaid a little but oh well

Well... I saw these on the Nike app the other day, and after a few tries (over a couple days), they eventually allowed me to checkout (I always got errors). Figured if anything, it was a fluke, and I’d get a 20% coupon for my cancelled order. Well, they shipped today. Only size was 11.5 though.

And I still don't have a pair :smh:

giphy.gif

You're going to get a returned NIKE ID pair or something. JK.

Good come up. I've seen succeeded in grabbing some random pairs on footsites before like that. But this pair and on Nike.

Struck out on the TS 1’s, and refusing to pay $1200. So treated myself to the Shanghai’s on StockX. Funny how my bid gets accepted and then literally 2 minutes later is on its way to StockX, on a Sunday.

Back
Top Bottom