Official Air Max 97 Thread

Was the AM97 ever a staple AM the way the 1 and 90 were? The emphasis this year is on launching the vapormax, so why bother dropping yet another QS with everything else they have planned? Besides, the bullets are dropping in april, so why all the saltiness?

Last edited:
Was the AM97 ever a staple AM the way the 1 and 90 were? The emphasis this year is on launching the vapormax, so why bother dropping yet another QS with everything else they have planned? Besides, the bullets are dropping in april, so why all the saltiness?

The hype for the limited release end of last year was real enough that it has people on edge. I think personally it's the worry that resellers see hype and think cash. I refuse to use them personally. Never have and never will. So if they snap up all the bullets with bots or back door dealings at he stores I won't be able to cop.

Same boat. But for this drop I may use an ATC bc the resell prices are laughable. We'll see.

:tongue:I got faith they will release in the states EVENTUALLY :smh:
It's definitely going to release in the states eventually I just hope they don't make them limited like they did overseas and let everyone be able to get them, it would really mess up the resell market on these lol

I'm ready for 3am. For those relying on overkill forget about it. Their doing in store first and then putting remaining stock online.

im pretty sure nike will dedicate some time outside of AMD for the 97 being that its the 20th anniversary.

Honestly I'm might not even going to try to cop tomorrow it's gunna be hectic af with the servers and they're releasing in the states really soon so idk...

Not with the stupid 3am release either.. states or FOH. Also, the 15th could still happen.. Nike doesnt give away random release dates unless they have confirmed it already. That tweet is like asking Adidas if the yeezy RD they heard from some random site is correct before Adidas tweets it.

Not with the stupid 3am release either.. states or FOH. Also, the 15th could still happen.. Nike doesnt give away random release dates unless they have confirmed it already. That tweet is like asking Adidas if the yeezy RD they heard from some random site is correct before Adidas tweets it.
#StatesorFOH

Not sure if I'm the only one bored as hell about the silver bullets. Iconic but still my least preferred colourway.
tumblr_nqivct4h2g1ux6hsjo1_400.gif

Anyone know what pants these are? All I could find out from SNS is that they're Nike, but I can't find them anywhere.

Back
Top Bottom