Official Air Max 97 Thread

my cousin txt me asking me for the style code bc she was at the Stonewood mall in south gate or downey. well im not sure excatly what its considered

she said the girl couldnt pull it up in the system but she was going to check the back

my cousin then proceeds to FT me saying they got them with the shoes at the register :smokin :smokin :smokin

she was like i got you.. i was hyped!!

she then calls me and tells me they didnt let her buy them bc the girl said they have a release date and she can get fired if she sells them :stoneface:

i asked her to ask how many pairs they have she said the girl said they have a lot and they doubt they'll sell out..

we might all be able to cook :nerd:

Thanks for the info. I work about 5 minutes away from that mall. Guess I know where I'm going for lunch that day :D

Only shoe I need. Got the double up on Royals. Once I grab these Im done for a min
I'm the exact same minus the double up part I was able to get me and my girl royals for retail at DTLR and I just need these and I'm good for a while

Last edited:
Saw someone wearing these earlier and they were the pair from this year. Looking good! Hope to get a pair on release day

My closet finish line is a 30min drive, do I try the style code first over the phone and then go to the store?

My closet finish line is a 30min drive, do I try the style code first over the phone and then go to the store?
If you still trying to attempt giving them the style code to buy the shoes early a lot of places caught on to that so you may have to wait like the rest of us

Last edited:
Does the gold colorway have a release date?

For the USA? I think somebody said 5/18. However, when I asked somebody in the know last week, they said it wasn't on the Nike.com launch calendar yet. It is supposed to start releasing in europe on 4/20.

I wore mine today for first time [emoji]128077[/emoji] Weather in NJ is perfect. 97 silver bullets are my favorite all time , double up soon from fnl

@45south man those pics
smokin.gif

can't wait to get these onto my feet
nthat.gif
yeah man I haven't had a pair since '97 haha I'm really glad I was able to get a pair.

How is the fit? .5 size up?

This what I want to know

I tried them on in store, and decided to go half size up. This is what I wear:

Am95: 9
Flyknit racer: 9
Vapormax: 9
Flyknit max: 9
Waffle racer: 9
Air max ld-zero: 9
Cortez: 9.5
Pegasus 33: 9.5
Lunartempo: 9.5
Lunaracer: 9.5

Am97: 9.5

The whole shoe felt pretty good in the 9, but it was pretty narrow on the toes, specifically my big toe. I was wearing really thin socks, and if I had walked around for a while on them, I feel like my toes would have been sore.

s4ndm4n s4ndm4n

What year are those neons?

By the way, I always though the 360 sole was ugly. This guy in my school had these :x

nike-air-max-360-bb-blackblack-varsity-royal-sha-2.jpg

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom