Official Air Max 97 Thread

Bait SF had 11 pair, was about the 20th person in line. I thought these would be an easy cop smh.

I didn't know this shoe had such a following. I had the original but I didn't care for how low the top lace loop was. It didn't allow for a snug in place feel for me.

got mine a month ago at kick city in sf for retail. i was going to try to double up today at undefeated sf, but footaction flight 23 opened at serramonte daly city.. had to cop them royals. hopefully i can double up on snkrs. 

For those of you still waiting, go up a half size. While trying to check out I heard the worker telling someone they run tight in the front but didn't really pay it any mind since I was having issues with my card and just wanted to get that handled, but now I'm home and tried them on and while tolerable, I could use a bigger size. So just a heads up unless you like your pair snug. But I think I did see someone say that in here already.

Sidenote: If you miss out on these you might want to look into the silver bullet 95s releasing soon. A worker in there said Nike sent him a pair early and he put them on and they are fire in person.

Last edited:
Went to a store after calling around and they were sold out by the time I got there. So annoying.. I've been trying to get this damn shoe forever.. I really hope the 13th comes through.. Im annoyed.

Bout to drink and stare at my Royals.  
mean.gif

Does anyone know any places these are coming in for kids/women's sizes in the DMV area ive been calling around trying to make sure I can snag my girl a pair but it seems like every time I call no one knows if they getting them or they only getting men's

So silver bullets then gold cw back to back??? Damn Nike, you're killing my wallet....

edit: ill probably strike out on both so my pockets will be fine :smh:

Last edited:
For those of you still waiting, go up a half size. While trying to check out I heard the worker telling someone they run tight in the front but didn't really pay it any mind since I was having issues with my card and just wanted to get that handled, but now I'm home and tried them on and while tolerable, I could use a bigger size. So just a heads up unless you like your pair snug. But I think I did see someone say that in here already.

Sidenote: If you miss out on these you might want to look into the silver bullet 95s releasing soon. A worker in there said Nike sent him a pair early and he put them on and they are fire in person.

Anyone else find the arches on these insoles to be uncomfortable? Seems much better to me with another Nike insole.

Those 95's are fire wouldn't mind grabbing them on discount. 

via solecollecter

Get this. I was in line since 10am at undefeated SF. Got my pair around 11:30a. Bought, went to my car checked the box (which I should have done in the store) and it was a WOMENS SIZE 9.5 OG QS!

Wtf! I turned around and double parked. Ran into my store asked if they had my size in MENS. all sold out. So I had to return them. Since none in my size left. Wow!

I guess NDC for me! My fault still, should of double checked.

That sucks. Did they apologize or offer you anything to make up for it?

Just called 3 FNLs. The golds arent in their system. Ill try back next week. I had them run 884421 700 . If anyone has a diff one plz lemme know. 

^ as of a two weeks ago, they didn't even show up on the Nike launch calendar. I don't think they will be until at least may or beyond in men's sizes.

Back
Top Bottom