Official Air Max 97 Thread

wow, thought this would be easy today. I grabbed a pair from my local boutique last week easy at the end of the release day. I checked out FNL and tried on SNKRS this morning just for the hell of it but nothing.

This was definitely harder than I thought. Tried to cop on SNKRS and the footsites but they were sold out within mintues! Had to leave work and head to the closest FootLocker at South Shore Plaze in Braintree, MA after calling to see if they had pairs left. Luckily they had a Sz 11 on deck

Any difference between the men's and women's? I ended getting a women's size 10.5 after striking out on size 9 everywhere.

Ended up getting my pair in store this morning but annoyed. Staying at a hotel literally right next to a mall with a Foot Locker carrying these, but I wanted to use my champs rewards and add spending money to my Champs VIP account since it just reset. Drove 20 mins to a mall with a Champs on the locator only to be told they don't have them despite being on the locator. There was a Foot Locker that had them on the opposite end of this massive mall so I had to power walk over there. Luckily walked in and they had a bunch on shelves, but should have just hit that mall nextdoor. Asked for a pair half size up and they fit perfect. Didn't even try on my TTS.

For people asking, unless you have wide feet, TTS. My size 10.5 fit perfect no pinky toe crushing (aka Black/Cement 2012 Jordan IV) no nothing!

Oh, btw, the Silver Bullet '95 were not impressive in person imo. I'll try to go take a look at the Air Max Pus eventually.

Last edited:
Grabbed my pair in store. I got there ten mins before they opened, they only had one pair per size in most sizes. Been waiting to get these since I was in sixth grade since my mom just bought me shoes before they came out. Its been a long wait but def worth it.

Last edited:
Somehow, I struck out on a size 10 today but managed to cop a CDG t-shirt and hoodie from the Supreme drop!? 

Yo i can go back 2 the mall and check/get sizes. I got enough cash on hand 2 get 4 pairs. They 169 after tax gimme a 25 tip and u pay shipping however u want them shipped. Im a honest person no need 2 steal from nobody pm. Hope everybody get a pair
pm'd

Yo i can go back 2 the mall and check/get sizes. I got enough cash on hand 2 get 4 pairs. They 169 after tax gimme a 25 tip and u pay shipping however u want them shipped. Im a honest person no need 2 steal from nobody pm. Hope everybody get a pair
PM'd as well

Anyone in Houston it seems the easiest way is walk in and cop. Wife walked into Deerbrook Footlocker and done deal. No line. Galleria and Willowbrook should be easy too. Good luck.

Man, I'm too old to be waiting in line for kicks. I'm good...if you're nearound queens center mall, go to footaction and take my spot

Got denied on SNKRS because of a payment issue. Not sure why that happened. I feel like my account has been flagged for some reason. I have a pending charge in my Amex account, so it's not like the payment was declined. Went to Footlocker across the street from my work 10 minutes after they opened this morning, and they were sold out. 
Believe it or not Amex isn't widely accepted as Visa. guarantee if you had a visa you would've had a better chance. Visa get accepted any and everywhere. The reason I'm saying this is I have Amex and even certain ATM machines won't even accept it. Go get you a Paypal Visa card and link it to SNKRS and that should do the trick.

Believe it or not Amex isn't widely accepted as Visa. guarantee if you had a visa you would've had a better chance. Visa get accepted any and everywhere. The reason I'm saying this is I have Amex and even certain ATM machines won't even accept it. Go get you a Paypal Visa card and link it to SNKRS and that should do the trick.
That's true, but I've also ordered from Nike/SNKRS successfully 50+ times with my Amex. 

I got the purchased box on nike but no email confirmation or update in my ordered page WTF!!! C'mon nike....

Last edited:
A very easy cop for me in my area. Champs, finishline, footlocker, and another mom and pops store in my mall had the 95s, 97s, and the Pluses.

I think every store in the mall got almost 1 pair per size plus the employees obviously get first dibs.

But I'm a size 13 so it was easier for me to get my shoes at 10:00 and leave the mall at 10:03.

A very easy cop for me in my area. Champs, finishline, footlocker, and another mom and pops store in my mall had the 95s, 97s, and the Pluses.

I think every store in the mall got almost 1 pair per size plus the employees obviously get first dibs.

But I'm a size 13 so it was easier for me to get my shoes at 10:00 and leave the mall at 10:03.

Where's this at?

I just called the footlocker in downtown Boston and asked if they had any 10-10.5 left and the kid goes "we have an 11, we'll I have an 11". Dudes trying to resell to customers calling in? Buckwild.

Anyone in Houston it seems the easiest way is walk in and cop. Wife walked into Deerbrook Footlocker and done deal. No line. Galleria and Willowbrook should be easy too. Good luck.
thanks for the heads, hopefully they are still there after 2pm

Do you think they have these at First Colony? I work around the area so I was thinking of going there during my lunch break

Back
Top Bottom