Official Air Max 97 Thread

So I read back a few pages and saw someone say they had intel that these am97s were going to be re-released in a GR fashion in like June or a few months from now...can anyone co-sign that this is a strong possibility??

This was based on Nikes past behavior for the Air Tech Challenge 2 Hot Lava.

Last edited:
brazy, ya keep saying size up but i went tts and i have a wide foot and i don't feel no discomfort at all ‍♂️ guess everybody different.

Between a newborn and a full time job I keep missing the restocks... I managed to cop a pair of size 10s on eBay for $210 shipped. I can live with that, I'm just glad for this chase to be over.

Last edited:
Between a newborn and a full time job I keep missing the restocks... I managed to cop a pair of size 10s on eBay for $210 shipped. I can live with that, I'm just glad for this chase to be over.

Yeah, that's not bad at all especially with your busy schedule.. Congrats on the sex

roll.gif

That's the price I was gonna spend if I wasn't getting a sz13 sz swap for a pair i got now but I needed a sz14.Pull the trigger get em.I be seeing 300 and up for
a sz14 plus i hardly ever see that sz for resale to begin with for these silver bullets.

why is the pricing out of whack on some EU sites? mr porter had it for 170 others at 180 EUR. locally it was prices around 160 USD here in singapore. 

why is the pricing out of whack on some EU sites? mr porter had it for 170 others at 180 EUR. locally it was prices around 160 USD here in singapore. 
95s are already 170 euro here in the EU, so its not that strange that the 97s are priced at 180/185 euro

97s were always slightly more expensive than the 95s

So there's no chance of the Silver Bullets releasing again this summer as a GR?

Nike had a GR with them back in 06. Why the QS this time around? Jeez :rolleyes

Got my sz. 12 in yesterday 
smokin.gif
 Might be a little snug at first, but it first perfectly.

Shout out to @NikeAirMillz93

Now, time to gameplan how to get a hold of the Golds.

Anyone that ordered from Sheik on Monday get any movement on their orders yet?
I ordered Monday.. still no shipping confirmation or update. The sheik website said it takes 2-3 days for processing. So going to give it till the end of today

I ordered Monday.. still no shipping confirmation or update. The sheik website said it takes 2-3 days for processing. So going to give it till the end of today
I think I'll do the same. I've never order from them before but I know some places can be painfully slow with shipping. Thanks for the response.

Back
Top Bottom