Official Air Max 97 Thread

Received my pair from SNS today, the leather seems more smoother on my SNS pair compared to my champs pair lol

Saw little back in here May 13th for the Golds ? Anything confirmed yet ? My girl keeps buggin me about em.. she's jealous I got my Silver Bullets and I don't care much for them [emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128580[/emoji]

not sure if this is a generic message for cancels but this sucks. Shiekh didnt come thru. Need an 8.5 if anyone sees one.

Giovanni (ShiekhShoes)

Apr 20, 4:49 PM PDT

Hello Fresh,

Thank for your recent purchase with ShiekhShoes! Our warehouse informed us that while processing your order, the item(s) purchased did not meet quality assurance expectations. There are no more item(s) in stock for us to fulfill the order.

We have released the refund for the item(s) that is out of stock. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you. If you paid via PayPal you will see your refund posted back to your account within 24 hours. If you paid via Credit Card/Debit you will see your funds posted to your account within 3-4 business days.

Should you have any further questions or concerns feel free to contact us back by replying to this email or calling our customer service support line.

Thank you for shopping at ShiekhShoes!

not sure if this is a generic message for cancels but this sucks. Shiekh didnt come thru. Need an 8.5 if anyone sees one.

Giovanni (ShiekhShoes)

Apr 20, 4:49 PM PDT

Hello Fresh,

Thank for your recent purchase with ShiekhShoes! Our warehouse informed us that while processing your order, the item(s) purchased did not meet quality assurance expectations. There are no more item(s) in stock for us to fulfill the order.

We have released the refund for the item(s) that is out of stock. We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused you. If you paid via PayPal you will see your refund posted back to your account within 24 hours. If you paid via Credit Card/Debit you will see your funds posted to your account within 3-4 business days.

Should you have any further questions or concerns feel free to contact us back by replying to this email or calling our customer service support line.

Thank you for shopping at ShiekhShoes!
i got the same email for a size 10...damn it.

Idk if this was already asked about, but has anyone received their pair if ordered from Undefeated?? They dropped like 2 weeks ago and I still haven't even received shipping from them. I emailed them as well.

Idk if this was already asked about, but has anyone received their pair if ordered from Undefeated?? They dropped like 2 weeks ago and I still haven't even received shipping from them. I emailed them as well.

I ordered mine on 13th and received them on the 19th.

Ordered mine on the 12th, delivered on the 17th...

I will never order from Undefeated because of this. They take forever to ship when I ordered from there in the past!

Thanks for the replies guys. Just checked my account on there and they cancelled the order. [emoji]128514[/emoji] oh well more money for next release.

Back
Top Bottom