Official Air Max 97 Thread

If I purchase something in euros but I'm in the states, when they withdraw the funds from my account it'll be withdrawn in dollars?

Entered a raffle that ended today on YCMC for the gold 97s.. haven't received any info or seen them post anything to know if I won or lost.. anyone else?

Hey just wanted to know how would AM 97's fit compared to AM 1,90,95? I wear a true sz 12.5 in all but can also fit a sz 12 in AM 1's. I haven't tried on a pair in over ten years.

Looking for a size 7 GS or 8.5W if anyone can point in the right direction. the size 8 i got for my friend is too small

capsule toronto hit me with a pump fake. i ordered a mens 11. they sent me a womens 9.5
SMH

These overseas sites killin me

I ordered a men's 8 from SH and they sent me a 6

Then to top it all off, I was at work during the restock at SNS earlier

I hate waiting on restocks because they're random and happen mostly when I'm at work

Last edited:
re cleanming: i think the laundry power + toothbrush is  also the suggested method on NDC as well. Another alternative i've tried is using makeup remover wipes (my wife wasnt impressed) as its not as  harsh as alcohol wipes

Last edited:

re cleanming: i think the laundry power + toothbrush is  also the suggested method on NDC as well. Another alternative i've tried is using makeup remover wipes (my wife wasnt impressed) as its not as  harsh as alcohol wipes
do you hasve an idea which laundry powder would work the best for the bullets and also triple whites. what do you do after the toothbrush?

do you hasve an idea which laundry powder would work the best for the bullets and also triple whites. what do you do after the toothbrush?
Should be ok with whatever you have around, it'll be pretty diluted in the water anyway. suggest you try on another pair or a small area to test it out first if you're worried. The brush should get most of the stains off so afterwards  just use  a wet cloth to remove any soapy residue. Or even under the tap if its really soapy, just takes longer to dry. To be extra safe mayb use a white laundry lower on the triple whites lol, but i guess most powder is white?

have a look on youtube too

Back
Top Bottom