Official Air Max 97 Thread

Black/white in leather or suede?

air-max-97-mens-shoe.jpg

OR
air-max-97-mens-shoe.jpg

Suede cus I dont F with the Black air unit on the white sole.

Where were you recently where you were able to cop those gold 97s?

THIS. I passed on release day and regretted hard. Pretty much came to terms that I wasn't going to have em cause didn't wanna pay resell. However recently copped for retail when I was on vacation at a random Nike Town. Glad it worked out.

Man. Really happy all these great colors are sitting! Hopefully I can pick up Navy's down the line. Good day for the 97s.

Wolf greys are on my list.
Picked up cobble off the discount
Navy's might scoop later on discount

Soooooo all this time I thought the light bone pair on SNKRS was the cobblestone pair...anyone have a comparison of both by any chance?

I think the cobblestone pair was the pair I wanted & ordered today off NDC(thanks for the links btw, reps later) but I want to make sure now

I had originally ordered the navys but canceled once the cobblestone link was posted with the disco info. Definately made the right choice cuz they are oos on nike now

Anybody have a link for the women's blue/silver for desktop? I bought them this morning off SNKRS, so I can't tell if they are sold out or not.

Blacks are wicked clean but just can't afford to grab two pairs, for the whites though I would make it work lol

I missed out on leather black/white totally forgot its gonna drop today hoping for a restock on size 10.5 since it was soldout after few hours as someone few pages back mentioned.

:angry:

Back
Top Bottom