Official Air Max 97 Thread

$253 total shipped from solebox.. man thats resell prices :lol:

ima have to pass and try my luck on snkrs smh

i'm Stuck In This Damn Que :smh: I'd Probably Have To Pull The Trigger At That Price!

if it was the whites i wouldn't have hesitated. But not for blacks... you can probably go on stockX and get them for a few dollars cheaper. Im good.. i thought maybe 200, even 220.. but i'm not paying over $250..

if it was the whites i wouldn't have hesitated. But not for blacks... you can probably go on stockX and get them for a few dollars cheaper. Im good.. i thought maybe 200, even 220.. but i'm not paying over $250..

To Each His Own I Suppose.....

To Me The Added $40 Is Worth It To Not Have To Deal With The Instant Sellouts Online And Inevitable L On SNKRS In The Morn >D

To Each His Own I Suppose.....

To Me The Added $40 Is Worth It To Not Have To Deal With The Instant Sellouts Online And Inevitable L On SNKRS In The Morn >D

completely feel you.. and watch my dumb*** take this L in the AM for not wanting to spend the extra $50 :smh:

did you get through??

In other news

End sending out emails

Screen Shot 2017-09-21 at 1.26.16 AM.png
Screen Shot 2017-09-21 at 1.26.47 AM.png

2nd raffle won! but feeling like I bought a L :emoji_disappointed_relieved::emoji_left_facing_fist:

man who built this queue mechanism. at least they could put people out of their misery and drop them from the queue after the sale was done.

RrjLWer.png

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom