Official Air Max 97 Thread

So OG 97s were PU? Surprised they changed it up as they never seem to. Wish they did that with the Jordan 3, 4, 5, 6s! I believe 7s are already Phylon...

AJ7s are PU as well as the 8 and 9. They switched to phylon with the adult AJ10.

Every model should be switched to phylon, though. Really no reason to use PU anymore.

Finally got everything in I ordered from undefeated. Usually like black sneakers better but like the sails better although it's closer in person. Need my size in the blacks. Instead of the trouble of trading, may just buy them now and sell this other one later

0926171126_HDR.jpg

hi, i'm really not into am97's, but definitively it's growing on me when i see this thread and some vintage colorways like ABs, and i came across a pair on internet that i would put on my top10 airmaxes...soooo i put it here if someone could help me, i'm searching this colorway in us10
NIKE_AIR_MAX_97_312641_062_C.jpg

Nike-Air-Max-97-(black---varsity-red---flint-grey---neutral-grey)-1.jpg

it was a 2007 release, thx in advance!

PS: i read the rules about no sell,buy; but i dont think my post is a sell/buy, i just wanted someone to refer me, or say me if they have it. However if u tell me its against the rules, ill delete the post (by editing), dont take this as a disrespect of the rules, thx!

did some online research but i couldnt find any pairs that were for sale
but i dont think that you will find them, the cw is too obscure imo

did some online research but i couldnt find any pairs that were for sale
but i dont think that you will find them, the cw is too obscure imo

thx man, found on ebay a pair of 11.5 but badly worn earlier, with some chance they will pop up in IG or in the am97 version of the"am90 Enthusiasts" group you showed me
PS: thx again for the spruces!!

Loool ngl though I heard the same thing from a guy that buys for Patta
so they hyped up the 97s this year for their 20th anniversary, and revived the 97s from the grave so that they can kill it again by taking them out production next year, makes no F'ing sense to me lol :rofl:

You sure? Heard a few people say the same thing but wasnt sure if it was just rumours!
If Nike arent bringing out anymore in 2018 im doubling up on everything lol
Not at all. But seeing as how they're flooding this year I'd be surprised if they release many if anymore next year. Probably do the Silver bullets in 19 at a guess because of leftover demand from this drop, maybe 18 as another qs.

Back
Top Bottom