Official Air Max 97 Thread

95/97 just came in from FL. Not too shabby, but think I'm feelin the Japan's more. Both are heat though, and stoked that I got that FL $35 disco.
neon 4.jpg
neon flash 2.jpg
neon japans.jpg

95/97 just came in from FL. Not too shabby, but think I'm feelin the Japan's more. Both are heat though, and stoked that I got that FL $35 disco.
neon 4.jpg
neon flash 2.jpg
neon japans.jpg

So they will not release 11.5?

I think I missed out the save35
should have bought a random size and wait for 11.5 to come out

Guess I will buy men sz10 black neons

Last edited:
neon 4.jpg
neon flash 2.jpg
neon japans.jpg

Both are flames and different enough where I can justify copping both, not that I really need to justify anyways.

Both are flames and different enough where I can justify copping both, not that I really need to justify anyways.
the only complaint is just they will never put out womens 11.5

I have a feeling they will do that to AM1 Royal Inspired 97
No womens 11.5

Yeah I forgot to use SAVE35 its expired
So if women 11.5 came out and I copped the men black neons .........
That would be a dilemma.

Shoot, thought you meant they were available on SNKRS right now.
11/17 then the following week for the SB restock. Everyone that don't need it stay away from sz 12.5 :angry::D

Shoot, thought you meant they were available on SNKRS right now.
11/17 then the following week for the SB restock. Everyone that don't need it stay away from sz 12.5 :angry::D
Where is the SB restock going to be? Is it gonna be at a ton of locations? I joined the thread for the black neons but may go for a pair of those if I have some extra cash laying around somewhere lol

I think they might have just released them earlier then they wanted. I still think a fsr of the blues will come back to ndc.

I’m in agreement, something seemed off about this release. They dropped out of no where and then sold out almost immediately, meanwhile they are sitting on shelves all over the planet? Riiiiiight

Where is the SB restock going to be? Is it gonna be at a ton of locations? I joined the thread for the black neons but may go for a pair of those if I have some extra cash laying around somewhere lol

I saw something about a Shoepalace restock on the 24th.
Finishline has them on their calendar for the 27th. At least in my area, back on RD they were available at all locations but in very small quantities.
Most importantly the I'm convinced the trick that was used to cop early during the 1st general release will work again. This week it didn't work but I think it's too early. Next week I'll be trying again.

Back
Top Bottom