Official Air Max 97 Thread

Not being able to get a 12.5 really irks me. I think a 12 would be too small in SB's and my 13 is just slightly too roomy.

Im super excited i got a pair from the restock since i slept from the earlier release but I think Nike goofed on me. I knew i had to go up .5 size in the Silver Bullets. When they dropped on the SNKRS app, i changed the size from a Mens US 8 to 8.5. I got through and was able to cop. However, when i checked the order, it said size 8. So now, im nervous that these wont fit. Im hoping Nike ends up sending the 8.5 instead. But i highly doubt it

Im super excited i got a pair from the restock since i slept from the earlier release but I think Nike goofed on me. I knew i had to go up .5 size in the Silver Bullets. When they dropped on the SNKRS app, i changed the size from a Mens US 8 to 8.5. I got through and was able to cop. However, when i checked the order, it said size 8. So now, im nervous that these wont fit. Im hoping Nike ends up sending the 8.5 instead. But i highly doubt it

I copped an 8.5 for my boy and he can fit either. If he says the 8.5 fits loose I'll keep you in mind.

whats the consensus on the ultra 97s? Some places have the golds for decent sale so im thinking I may as well pull the trigger.

Im generally a fan of bulky shoes, but when i compare the silhouettes of the two shoes, i almost prefer the ultras shape...then again its nearly impossible to find on feet pics of these which may say something

anybody in the dmv looking for black/golds and silver bullets tysons corner footaction had both as of saturday
footlocker has bullets not too sure bout black and golds

:sick: Too plain
I agree

Or, too many air max 97s in closet

1. Black UNFTD still DS
2. My ABs are on my feet
3. My 97TN hybrid are still on the way
4. My Light Pumice are still in Norway

Oh, I copped a pair of Jordan 7s Pantone for $80 USD in outlet.
Plan to buy Black Cement 3s
Might buy UNC/Black Jordan 6s

SMH @ SNKRS app

Clicked on "Notify me" and never got a single notification on the Silver Bullets.

Someone point me to a size 13 plz?

Exact same thing happened to me..they sent the confirmation with a size 9. But i changed it to 9.5 when i ordered. So im also hoping the 9.5 shows up

822D1E0F-C26C-4631-88E2-42E29487E2D2.jpeg
Delivered today

Back
Top Bottom