Official Air Max 97 Thread

the only 97's i want are the wotherspoons & the particle beige ones ..but my soul isn't ready to pay resale for the wotherspoons & i keep missing random drops, i guess i'll just keep rockin' my skeptas & wait until march, lol.

the only 97's i want are the wotherspoons & the particle beige ones ..but my soul isn't ready to pay resale for the wotherspoons & i keep missing random drops, i guess i'll just keep rockin' my skeptas & wait until march, lol.

Yeah, the prices for those are unreasonable; wait until AMD.

Fuq.... figures something nice would restock first day back at work from vacation.... FML.... missed the skeptas.... wowwwww

just got my japans in

they fitter bigger than my SB's and golds, even though they are all the same size

Current 97 lineup
IMG_8776.JPG

Those look awesome! I'd be nervous wearing them though. Maybe it's the mesh and patent leather that seems like it's more prone to dirt and scuffs than lets say my WC4, or other all white shoes. But definitely look slick.....enjoy!

Those look awesome! I'd be nervous wearing them though. Maybe it's the mesh and patent leather that seems like it's more prone to dirt and scuffs than lets say my WC4, or other all white shoes. But definitely look slick.....enjoy!

Thanks! Yes they do get dirty easily and since it has patent leather it scuffs easily. They attract a lot of dust, nothing wiping wont fix, but they will definitely be more of a hassle to clean than the black pair. Luckily I just wear most of my sneakers to work so I sit around all day unless I need to go to the bathroom or meetings and its most all carpet so it works haha

Ha ha...same with me! I have a plenty of white based shoes that are 3+ years old that I wear regularly that look like they're fresh out of the box (with a dirty outsole). That's why it irks me so much when the midsoles crack; makes an otherwise pristine shoe look like crap....

Man I always late in the party! 35 minutes to late for the black gold! Lol so close yet so far!

I like the 97 upper TN midsole best. So cute. I know its not adequate to call a AM97 cute

Nike should have done collab with Undefeated on this one.

Seriously I like this hybrid better than Atlantic Blues, Neons, as well Light Pumice ........
7DE844E9-DC84-42CC-9800-9E45CE4A315F.jpeg
And they should have made this hybrid other colorways..... Atlantic Blue...... 95 neon...... Skepta...... AM1 Royal Blue..... Black Neon...... Camo .....

BTW DHL screwed me up big time.

I like the 97 upper TN midsole best. So cute. I know its not adequate to call a AM97 cute

Nike should have done collab with Undefeated on this one.

Seriously I like this hybrid better than Atlantic Blues, Neons, as well Light Pumice ........
7DE844E9-DC84-42CC-9800-9E45CE4A315F.jpeg
And they should have made this hybrid other colorways..... Atlantic Blue...... 95 neon...... Skepta...... AM1 Royal Blue..... Black Neon...... Camo .....

BTW DHL screwed me up big time.
I like the hybrids as well. Hopefully with them selling out, that will have convinced Nike to make more colorways

Reactions: PJS
Back
Top Bottom