Official Air Max 97 Thread

Da ones who ask to do all that I don’t even waste my time & enter those anymore...too much.
Yeah I don't even waste my time. I feel like the ones that actually ask for CC information for immediate processing are the only ones that actually count.

Gonna try to hit on them for my lady

Anyone know offhand what the men's to women's conversion would be, size and a half down? I haven't been able to find a solid answer

Gonna try to hit on them for my lady

Anyone know offhand what the men's to women's conversion would be, size and a half down? I haven't been able to find a solid answer

Womens to mens is 1.5 down. So if you wear a 10 in women's its a 8.5 in mens

No website can handle 50,000 hypebeasts and bots trying to go onto their site all at once to try and get a pair of shoes so of course they’re all gonna do a raffle. A site being down 30+ minutes to sell a shoe they were guaranteed to sell regardless is horrible for business bc if someone is trying to get onto their site to buy something other than that shoe, they’re gonna end up buying it elsewhere if they can’t get on the site

No website can handle 50,000 hypebeasts and bots trying to go onto their site all at once to try and get a pair of shoes so of course they’re all gonna do a raffle. A site being down 30+ minutes to sell a shoe they were guaranteed to sell regardless is horrible for business bc if someone is trying to get onto their site to buy something other than that shoe, they’re gonna end up buying it elsewhere if they can’t get on the site
Even with there being a lot more pairs than originally thought... you still have to factor how many ebay sellers have already sold FSR of these for the last month. So what once was 50000 pairs and now down to 40000. Plus all the backdoor, friend connects and bots. You should have a chance but it wont be really easy.

Did Bait change their in store release from raffle to FCFS? :nerd: :rofl:

Some of these stores asking to follow and tag friends to enter the raffle is doing too much. I get what they are doing. But just let me fill the damn entry with ease and get the L already.

won a raffle for the Atoms AM1s last week from one of these sites, follow + tagging is easy, but reposting their pic with a hashtag, that's where i stop.

Anyone from Melbourne camping at any of the tier-0 shops in town? I'm here for work and will be attempting to cop the SW's when they release on Saturday. Could use some backup from the hoards of international students lmao.

Back
Top Bottom