Official Air Max 97 Thread

Nordstroms in Chicago has a line outside of it already, and the biggest size they have is a 9.5. I'm doing my raffles tomorrow and calling it a day.

Just got an authorization number text from Kith. Anyone know what that means? entered the raffle, but did not get an email or anything.

Means if you got a 9.5, you're supposed to bless the first person who responds to your post with that pair. :nthat:

j/k. No clue, but sounds like you got a pair. Probably just slower than the email system

Means if you got a 9.5, you're supposed to bless the first person who responds to your post with that pair. :nthat:

j/k. No clue, but sounds like you got a pair. Probably just slower than the email system
haha I'm in need of a size 8, but its a pretty long commute for me so going to hold out for the email before deciding to go. Wondering if anyone else just got the text.

haha I'm in need of a size 8, but its a pretty long commute for me so going to hold out for the email before deciding to go. Wondering if anyone else just got the text.
I never got a text from kith for a raffle W. This is for NYC Soho back with the off white AJ1’s. Good luck though.

Welp It’s A Wrap Here In Denver :smh:

40+ At Both Bait And Fice :wow:

I Can’t Keep Up With These Youngsters Anymore :lol:

When A 17 Hour Camp Isn’t Enough To Guaranteed Me A Pair I Gotta Look The Other Way.

Headed Home To Get My D Licked, Eat Pepperoni Pizza And Sleep In My Own Bed :pimp:

I’ll Catch One Of These Youngins On The Flipside And Pay Em For Their Lost 24 Hours :rolleyes

Guess I'll be at NOTRE around 5am tomorrow. They are also not allowing chairs which is nice and gives everyone a chance.

Think you got a shot at 5? I'm considering doing the same (I work nearby), but I dont want to miss out on sleep and not get a pair.

Think you got a shot at 5? I'm considering doing the same (I work nearby), but I dont want to miss out on sleep and not get a pair.

Feel like people might be lined up already. If I swing by and see alot of people I'm just gonna leave and try online

Should’ve kept the release date for Tuesday. Oh well. These are a must.

Attachments

• 5B4A6E51-D78C-4820-998A-7B0785CDCF86.png
    5B4A6E51-D78C-4820-998A-7B0785CDCF86.png
    1.4 MB · Views: 459
Back
Top Bottom