Official Air Max 97 Thread

830ED5E7-76E4-43D0-BC9C-F2CE955AC333.jpeg

http://www.projectblitz.com/footwear/nike-running/air-max-other/air-max-97-360.html

hate to discuss resale prices, but call me crazy I don't think we will see a major dip in these, maybe for a week once pairs slowly come in but then right back to where they are at now. This is a unique shoe that SHOULD never re-release and is the first to incorporate both a 97 and 1. Come Summer these will be peaking climbing..

Side note, if anyone in here is in LA and has the pins ping me!
Of course they are going to climb in price. The hype is real. SBBs dipped for a second too. 2 years later and they started taking off once people started using them up and people that didnt have them kept seeing pics and hearing about the legendary quality.

Neckbeards have that same characteristic, but repleace the crazy nice leather with crushed velvet and the look better worn gimmick with the frayed cord. (which is always a homerun resell-wise)

These will be at a thousand within the year

Of course they are going to climb in price. The hype is real. SBBs dipped for a second too. 2 years later and they started taking off once people started using them up and people that didnt have them kept seeing pics and hearing about the legendary quality.

Neckbeards have that same characteristic, but repleace the crazy nice leather with crushed velvet and the look better worn gimmick with the frayed cord. (which is always a homerun resell-wise)

These will be at a thousand within the year
I think these are gonna go up too. Might double up if prices dip back down to high 300s low 400s range

Hey guys do any of you know any place that’s dropping the t shirt outside of Nike.com? Is it online anywhere else or available for phone order? That drop a few hours was horrible, I’m assuming bots took over. & People out here buying shirts without the sneakers...:smh:

Hey guys do any of you know any place that’s dropping the t shirt outside of Nike.com? Is it online anywhere else or available for phone order? That drop a few hours was horrible, I’m assuming bots took over. & People out here buying shirts without the sneakers...:smh:
whats wrong with buying the shirt without the shoes... I didn't buy the shirt cause I took an L on the shoes and if anything I think it's extra cheesy when your matchy matchy but in this case the shoes and shirt go nice

Went to the On Air workshop today. Thought I was going to do an AM1, got some good advice and ended up working on a 97.

Even if I don't get to the next stage, it would be nice if Nike could give myself and the other participants who don't advance a chance to make our designs for ourselves in Nike ID.

whats wrong with buying the shirt without the shoes... I didn't buy the shirt cause I took an L on the shoes and if anything I think it's extra cheesy when your matchy matchy but in this case the shoes and shirt go nice
I’m not talking about you, I’m talking about the resellers who have them on eBay & StockX. Get out the feels dog, I just need help finding the shirt.

This is the extra stuff I got when I picked up my pair.

Attachments

• BEAAEC3D-CAA8-48AD-B6D8-2C21F80B591D.jpeg
    BEAAEC3D-CAA8-48AD-B6D8-2C21F80B591D.jpeg
    283.8 KB · Views: 29
just realize I didn't receive any shipping info from Nike, but when I log into my Nike acc it says expected delivery 3/30. Now I'm worried....

I guess we are in the same boat... It still says “preparing to ship” but expected Friday.

I’m not talking about you, I’m talking about the resellers who have them on eBay & StockX. Get out the feels dog, I just need help finding the shirt.
Lol your reply makes no sense. Anyone is free to get the shirt without the shoes if they want period and not in the feels dog.. good luck finding the shirt

Back
Top Bottom