Official Air Max 97 Thread

Damn CR7 dropped early? I need to read NikeTalk's rules....I knew I shouldn’t have had company teleworking today.

Ayo quick question for opinions.

I seen sum gold 97s on ebay for $200 im thinkin bout grabbing knowing they about 2 drop in a few weeks. As to avoid any foolery this go around

But i also want them blue pull tabs but only seen 2 sites both cross seas, the 1 with my size $220+sum shipped.

Which ones would u grab 1st seeing as the pull tabs aint even really got a chance to drop yet so they might hit sites for retail easy cops or golds even though they bouta drop and might can get for retail. Which 1 u grabin first or holdin off for retail

Lol. Have some hope fam.

IMG_1335.jpg

No idea how this mall in Colorado got them... but I'm happy they did.

Those that hit on Footlocker how much money does your account say you spent?

My account reset two weeks ago. I had over $2Gs spent now I only have $160 spent from the Shadow 1s.

Was shocked myself. Got me an 11 from there and my lady got waitlisted for same size. Wonder if they only got 1 pair per size.

I went there the other day to get the extra min. The manager dude was super vague about numbers and said he couldn't say anything. I was basically like "I don't want to try and reserve a size that you guys don't have in the back, I'd try for a half up/down". He said that if they didn't have the size, it wouldn't be in the reservations.

Debating about going in the morning in case they have a couple pairs of each size, and trying to pick out the best pair (although I am assuming they won't want me to do that anyways)

Was shocked myself. Got me an 11 from there and my lady got waitlisted for same size. Wonder if they only got 1 pair per size.
My HOH got only 24 pairs with no sz 9s or 9.5s, total of 24 pairs

The pair that I locked up had a crushed box but I’m cool with that

Back
Top Bottom