Official Air Max 97 Thread

Lost on SNKRS and footlocker but someone accepted my bid on StockX for 260 at 7:01am.... seller must have panic and now the price is going up :rofl:

Man SNKRS can be so trash sometimes. Shoes didn’t even show up on the app until 5 mins after the drop.

They been up on the app all week and I was even looking at them in the app last night. Go to open the app this morning 7 mins before the drop and they’re nowhere to be found. Not at the top of the feed, not in upcoming, can’t even find them by searching. 5 mins after the drop and they magically appear on the app :smh:

Anyone else experience this? Stupid I didn’t even have a chance to get in line for this one.

Man SNKRS can be so trash sometimes. Shoes didn’t even show up on the app until 5 mins after the drop.

They been up on the app all week and I was even looking at them in the app last night. Go to open the app this morning 7 mins before the drop and they’re nowhere to be found. Not at the top of the feed, not in upcoming, can’t even find them by searching. 5 mins after the drop and they magically appear on the app :smh:

Anyone else experience this? Stupid I didn’t even have a chance to get in line for this one.

Next time...any funny business: Delete the app completely and re-install. i damn near do this before all releases to avoid any bs.

Same thing happens to me at a previous release. What I normally do is just log out and log back in. Low and behold it’s right back on. SNKRS so trippy. I collected the L like usual. Really wanted them but guess not bad enough to buy for the resell prices.

Back
Top Bottom