Official Air Max 97 Thread

I almost never get exclusive access. The only two good shoes I can think of were Shadow 1s which weren’t limited, and the Off White Presto. Two completely opposite ends of the value spectrum lol

I check this thread everyday for news on the safety orange US release but the SW craze is still in full throttle lol

IMG_047023C44909-1.jpeg

Geez nice. What am I doing wrong lol
Not sure lol i haven’t had much luck on SNKRS for a while finally get a break they had scattered sizes when I purchased need a 9.5 though. It pays to be up early out here on the west coast

If you didn’t have access you’re not doing anything wrong, you just don’t have access to buy them.

Nike sent notifications to everyone who was selected to purchase, you either got one or didn’t. It’s that simple.

If you didn’t have access you’re not doing anything wrong, you just don’t have access to buy them.

Nike sent notifications to everyone who was selected to purchase, you either got one or didn’t. It’s that simple.
I understand. I feel like I’m on the outside looking in though with what seems like more access being granted throughout the day.

i just don't get how they gave access to people who voted for the shoe & i did & didn't receive any access, it's quite wild to me.. but there were also reports of people who didn't vote, receiving access again.

Super pumped I GOT’EM

Got a sz 11.5 , after watching YT reviews . I’m a whole size off my size according to everyone

Oh well STOCKX $600 it is ‍♀️

Attachments

• 4A27E6C6-63CC-4B76-85F4-BCD49F2132D9.png
    4A27E6C6-63CC-4B76-85F4-BCD49F2132D9.png
    355.7 KB · Views: 8
i just don't get how they gave access to people who voted for the shoe & i did & didn't receive any access, it's quite wild to me.. but there were also reports of people who didn't vote, receiving access again.

The access doesn't have to do with who voted or not.

its all bs man. i like all the shoes and article things im interested in.

Somehow the 'algorithm' thinks i want neon 270s

foh

Exactly. All they send is 270s (once in a blue moon) but i think I'm going to cop a pair and hold just to return them ****s and see how that goes.

I copped the Gym Red 98s on restock yesterday....Day 25, they going back. Let's play Nike.

A friend of mine got through and said his confirmation says he won’t receive product until July.

A friend of mine got through and said his confirmation says he won’t receive product until July.

He must be looking at the google Email which is always wrong on the date. I ordered the Chuck 70 Low and they said Aug 5. It will be here before then

Back
Top Bottom