Official Air Max 97 Thread

One to beat to the damn ground and one to keep fresh. Box from Nike came a little trashed on the inside even though the shipping box was perfect. Oh well. Glad I had no plans to sell now.

Attachments

• 29EE0B57-0433-49A7-8497-7ADFCBB966C8.jpeg
    29EE0B57-0433-49A7-8497-7ADFCBB966C8.jpeg
    456.9 KB · Views: 90
hi...any difference between men's and women's versions for the 97's? specifically the latest silver bullet release?

old guy that goes to my gym was rocking these today....

48DD111E-8B7C-48D5-9BC6-1178F943BC46.jpeg

I’ve seen him in Valentine’s Day 97’s, neon 95’s & infrared 90’s on prior occasions but these were the first pair that warranted a pic along w/some conversation.

he’s a hs track/XC coach from western PA and owned a mom & pop sneaker spot in the late 80’s - the early 00’s.

told me he has a son my age(late 30’s) that’s a die hard air max/Jordan head and it drives him nuts how he gives zero eef’s about wearing whatever any and everywhere.

needless to say, I was impressed lol

The SW is literally the only release I’ve recently wanted and struck out on. Resale was crazy on these and glad the restocks that have come in have prices dropping now on stockx. It’s the principal of the matter.....

What up guys so For those who have and have worn already, is it really necessary to size .5 down or is it better for tts? Probably tts if I like a roomier fit anyway?

Back
Top Bottom