Official Air Max 97 Thread

What up guys so For those who have and have worn already, is it really necessary to size .5 down or is it better for tts? Probably tts if I like a roomier fit anyway?

This is what I wanna know. Stupid me ordered true to size off StockX and now realizing I should've sized down. How big are these gonna run me? Anybody?

What up guys so For those who have and have worn already, is it really necessary to size .5 down or is it better for tts? Probably tts if I like a roomier fit anyway?

This is what I wanna know. Stupid me ordered true to size off StockX and now realizing I should've sized down. How big are these gonna run me? Anybody?

If you like a "roomy" fit, TTS will be perfectly fine. As a bigfooter, I had no option to half-size down, and I found that they fit a little long but good in width (I have narrow feet). It's just a strange-fitting shoe, there's no other way to put it. I personally prefer a shoe to fit a little big rather than too small.

Bottom line: they run about a half size long. I consider "TTS" to be 1/2 to 5/8" of space between the end of my longest toe and the end of the shoe while I'm standing up. The Wotherspoons have about 3/4" of space.

sooooo when are the golds restocking again?
*reported*

latest

The SW is literally the only release I’ve recently wanted and struck out on. Resale was crazy on these and glad the restocks that have come in have prices dropping now on stockx. It’s the principal of the matter.....

They dropped around $50 in price from what they were in my size, but are still $50 more than I paid resell that week after.

Back
Top Bottom