Official Air Max 97 Thread

2nd pair arrived today. Big difference in fit between both.

Edit: Okay, I'm a pretty disappointed now. They sent this pair labeled as 10.5, but it is actually a 9. The label shows US: 10.5, but the UK size on the tag is 8. The first pair I received is labeled US: 10.5 and UK: 9.5. The only reason I can even get it on is because the shoe runs about a 1/2 larger than previous AM97s I have. We'll see what CS can do as these are now sold-out and I am unsure if I can get a re-make.

Same thing happened to me and I contacted Nike right away. The guy I talked to didn’t understand at all that Nike screwed up the sizing and they’re actually in a woman’s size. Anyways, they refused to do nothing. They told me all they can do is issue a refund since it’s a Nike By You product

The blue suede kind of matches the new iPhone 12 Pro’s new blue shade, especially at the right angles/light since the paint on the iPhone kind of color shifts. 💙
9FF084BB-8A30-4911-8E9A-D6AE2D480165.jpeg
005FABD0-3E40-4606-B1C7-FE15AEFDC7F0.jpeg

Same thing happened to me and I contacted Nike right away. The guy I talked to didn’t understand at all that Nike screwed up the sizing and they’re actually in a woman’s size. Anyways, they refused to do nothing. They told me all they can do is issue a refund since it’s a Nike By You product

I’ll let you know what ends up happening. I said no to a refund, so they escalated my case. Said I would know in 3-5 days if they can make me a new pair.

I checked SNKRs at around 7:02AM, there was still an FSR, and I thought to myself, “cool... I’ll wait until they go on sale.”

Then I checked again at 7:15AM, they were “OUT OF STOCK” lol

I’m proud of Nike for releasing the olive undefeated. Now all I need is a rerelease of the Smokey mauve.

Something happened (beyond a resurgence in resellers during COVID) to SNKRS. It's been severely compromised and Nike obviously (why would they) doesn't care as long as the product sells. Footsites have always been bad but now they're just a joke.

Back
Top Bottom