Official Air Max 97 Thread

68C111FC-3B8A-44A4-9279-82A13B3A76BE.jpeg

Damn u dropped 350 yo
Yeah. Wish they weren’t so expensive but I’ve wanted these ever since seeing them back in February. Plus, right now, a lot of the older nike x cdg releases are hard to find and much more expensive. Some, like the air mowabb in black, you cant even find most sizes. Same with the 180 in pink/black. A 9.5 at retail or even close to it or even a reasonable price is impossible to find. The only release, right now, that’s way less than retail are the foamposites. All that to say, I wanted these asap and I think they’ll increase over time Lol

These are my first pair of 97! I’m really happy with these!

Last edited:
Yeah. Wish they weren’t so expensive but I’ve wanted these ever since seeing them back in February. Plus, right now, a lot of the older nike x cdg releases are hard to find and much more expensive. Some, like the air mowabb in black, you cant even find most sizes. Same with the 180 in pink/black. A 9.5 at retail or even close to it or even a reasonable price is impossible to find. The only release, right now, that’s way less than retail are the foamposites. All that to say, I wanted these asap and I think they’ll increase over time Lol

These are my first pair of 97! I’m really happy with these!
My man paid the price of three pair for one 97 😔

Finally!! Triple Black Air Max 97 terrascapes dropped & sold out redunk fast. Got scared but DSG had my size & $20 off with the text msg offer.

Air Maxes Acquired! Been waiting for this colorway for the longest time. I knew this colorway would sell out. What a close call. Only 2 of my size left on DSG, got one of them, Thank God. 🥶

Now Nike, when are we getting Air Max 95 Ultra Terrascapes?? 😱😱😱

AM 95 Ultra’s > regular AM 95’s all day. 10x better.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom