Nike Air Max 97 "Silver Bullet 2022"
Release Date: Nov 11th, 2022 (Friday)
Color: N/A
Mens: $185
Style Code: DM0028-002

feature image
nike-air-max-97-silver-bullet-store-list-2.jpg

nike-air-max-97-silver-bullet-store-list-3.jpg

DTLR having a raffle. Just entered. I just hit with them with the yellow toes. Hopefully i can continue the streak lol.

Nice! Ends up being cheaper with shipping than the US pricing

Two things that have me believing these will be superfluously plentifuls:

1. Barely over retail on Stockx

2. Hanon already taking my money as though the pre-order secures the pair (unless this is standard protocol for them to extract funds prior to the draw/winning; it's been a while since i've done a raff on Han shop).

3. These appear to be extremely well made. Perhaps the best iteration ever of these. Since I didn't hit on the Zion 1 lows, these will be my vacation shoes next month (but i've got a special twist for y'all... will post pics soon).

8f4.gif

Two things that have me believing these will be superfluously plentifuls:

1. Barely over retail on Stockx

2. Hanon already taking my money as though the pre-order secures the pair (unless this is standard protocol for them to extract funds prior to the draw/winning; it's been a while since i've done a raff on Han shop).

3. These appear to be extremely well made. Perhaps the best iteration ever of these. Since I didn't hit on the Zion 1 lows, these will be my vacation shoes next month (but i've got a special twist for y'all... will post pics soon).

8f4.gif

1. demand doesnt seem to be there either
2. that is normal hanon procedure
3. not sure why this would mean they're more plentiful...buuuuut definitely seems to be true

I legit was about to just pay the price off StockX because it's only $5 above retail. But tax, shipping, and fees bumped everything up close to $230.

I will show restraint and take my chances at retail on Friday morning:lol:

Just entered that Hanon raffle as well. Would love to hit on there, as the shipped price came out to $180 which is obviously less than US retail+tax.

Hit on a pair through Hibbets raffle… but I have to pick them up by noon Friday and of course I have to work. I have a feeling they’ll still be there by the time I get off. Seems like these will be sitting for a couple days in most days from what I’ve seen

Glad to see that they're at retail on StockX. Won't enter as many raffles as I was planning to and just try and release day from Nike/a website and hope that's enough to just score one. My 2017 are still holding up well so these will be on ice anyways.

Are there any subtle differences between the 2022 pair and 2017 pair? I remember the 2013 pair had an all black outsole

Yeah ima going to hold out and see if I can get SBs for under retail. If they sell out then resale should only be $20-$30 over tops. I’ll take the gamble lol

Surprised the silver bullets are practically going for retail, this is a sign that they will be an easy cop. I remember when they released back in 2017 they were hard to cop and I couldn't land a pair.

I might cop a pair if they go under retail and are comfortable... but I dont see myself wearing these Diddys often.

Hit Kuwata crocs w SNS last week also...

Those were flooded online.

Which means, these should be easy to cop.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20221110_101322_Email.jpg
    Screenshot_20221110_101322_Email.jpg
    92.4 KB · Views: 226
Back
Top Bottom