Official Air Max 97 Thread

I love my current golds and definitely didn't need a new pair since my current pair is in pristine condition but can't ignore God's blessings.
Screenshot_20230307_113432_Gmail.jpg
That’s a decent price, that’s about what I would like to pay. I have two pairs of the last release but I want another pair lol

Depending on how my luck is this weekend with the reimagined WC3s I’ll have both SB & GB by next week as consolation prizes. WC3s is what’s really holding me back right now

I really want to wait on a sale for the golds, but being a size 14 I'm not so sure...
Maybe grab em off Nike and return em if a better price comes along.

My size is already $114 on goat.. def can wait to make this purchase.. might even be able to wait it out long enough to catch that price on a retail site

I'm honestly not surprised to see golds sitting. Even though they sold well on the previous release, the resale on them was basically hovering around retail so I knew the demand wasn't too high. If I didn't grab last time I'd be in for a pair but barely wear mine

I bought the silver bullets a half size up and they fit perfectly. Just bought the golds in the same size and they were big, so I’m exchanging to go down to my usual size. Anyone else notice size differences between the silver and gold?

Golds already on sale for $165

I bought the silver bullets a half size up and they fit perfectly. Just bought the golds in the same size and they were big, so I’m exchanging to go down to my usual size. Anyone else notice size differences between the silver and gold?
Noooo say it ain’t so man I remember feeling this strange size difference back in 17-18 when both pairs dropped. My TTS in 97s literally kills my foot but that heel slip ain’t no fun either. Half size up in silver bullets has been perfect fit.

Back
Top Bottom