Official Air Max 97 Thread

Oneness deal is back on for those looking
IMG_3669.jpeg

Gold bullets for $111 from oneness

Price reflected at checkout. I pulled the trigger. Gold bullets for $111? Yea no brainer. Plus for the orange Air Force 1 jewels for $78..

I pulled the trigger, too, for that price.

I went to the gym today and wore my Silver Bullets and one of my homies there was wearing the Gold pair. I knew then I had to grab a pair. Thanks to you I bought a pair from Oness. Saved a few bucks rather than buying from GOAT.
I pulled the trigger, too, for that price.
Im glad y'all were able to grab them at that price! @urbanmiracle had posted them prior at that price but it changed later on in the day.

SBs for $160 shipped. Should I pull? I think this is the best I’ll be able to do in my size (online at least).

I haven’t been in a mall in months so idek if they are still on shelves.

SBs for $160 shipped. Should I pull? I think this is the best I’ll be able to do in my size (online at least).

What size? I’ve seen them on sale all over the foot stores

I don't think that's bad personally if you really want them.

My mall has absolutely nothing. I went for the first time in months and my Nike clearance store was full of Deladons, Kyrie Flytraps, and Nike SB Chron slip ons.

FTL, Champs, and Finishline full of Puma Melos which are indeed clean but Im not hooping.

There are a bunch of boutiques which carry the gold bullets in a 14 but none of them are running any sales. Is there an easier way to track prices besides refreshing the pages a couple of times a day?

Im glad y'all were able to grab them at that price! @urbanmiracle had posted them prior at that price but it changed later on in the day.

I actually ended up canceling my order last night, but it's a great price. About an hour after I placed it, I happened to be in my closet getting something, and I started looking at all the shoes I have in there. Including two DS pairs of the new Silver Bullets. I thought, man, when am I ever going to even wear those golds? And if I do, it'll be like five times max in a year. I remembered how I'm now trying to only buy stuff I just can't get out of my head and NEED to have, simply due to space reasons and no-time-to-wear-everything reasons.

I actually ended up canceling my order last night, but it's a great price. About an hour after I placed it, I happened to be in my closet getting something, and I started looking at all the shoes I have in there. Including two DS pairs of the new Silver Bullets. I thought, man, when am I ever going to even wear those golds? And if I do, it'll be like five times max in a year. I remembered how I'm now trying to only buy stuff I just can't get out of my head and NEED to have, simply due to space reasons and no-time-to-wear-everything reasons.
I totally understand cancelling especially having two pairs of DS silver bullets. The only reason I grabbed this pair is because I sold my 2017 pair when my wife and I were saving for a home. I had sold damn near everything at the time.

Back
Top Bottom