Official Air Max 97 Thread

Special delivery! :nthat:

IMG_2595.jpeg

Size 14 available around $140 shipped.

Size 14 available around $140 shipped.
Aghhhhh gotta save money lol. I’ll pass for now

Their discount fluctuates depending on the day. When I got the $111 it was like 6:30 am and by noon same day it was $132. I was gonna wait till Easter to see if they would drop further but I got these and the Air Force 1 jewels for $200 flat. I ain’t greedy that was good enough for me. I hope people take advantage. Great OG Colorways for waaaaaaay under retail? Cop cop cop cop!

But they haven’t even shipped my shoes yet and it’s been about a week almost

It'll be awhile. I've seen people get their stuff in a couple of days, but I've never once gotten something I've ordered in less than 2 weeks, and I live an hour away from them.

Actually, I think these soles are more appropriate for the upper/theme!

Air Max 97 - ACG Terra Iron Ore+.jpg

Air Max 97 - ACG Terra White+.jpg

I have no issues wearing the AM97s all day. However, I wonder if the Terrsacape 97 soles are any different than the standard 97 soles?

Actually, I think these soles are more appropriate for the upper/theme!

Air Max 97 - ACG Terra Iron Ore+.jpg

Air Max 97 - ACG Terra White+.jpg

I have no issues wearing the AM97s all day. However, I wonder if the Terrsacape 97 soles are any different than the standard 97 soles?

The "crater foam" midsoles (and outsoles) are less durable IMO. Hit or miss in terms of comfort...I doubt there would be a massive difference with the 97.

I love that these are attainable for about $100
Not just these but the Silver Bullets too. Couple years ago i was looking into getting a new pair of the 2017s since mine were cooked and has a popped bubble. If i remember they were going for about $300 on GOAT at the time. Glad i waited cause i got the most recent pair for roughly $130.

Hopefully the Japan Volts release and those sit and go on sale too. Those are really the only 97s i want left.

Back
Top Bottom