Official Air Max 97 Thread

R2-D2
Air Max 97 NBY - R2-D2.png

I like these but after I had the black and white where the midsole and outsoles are white Idk. On those the outsole and midsole turned yellow hella fast. Didn’t even wear those but 5-7 times max. SMH

White midsoles on Nike retros for me have been abysmal lately . Just a multitude of issues including the one you just named . But also ****ty paint jobs . Scuffs and abrasions .. glue .. I’ve been backing off lately of buying shoes with white midsoles because of this

White midsoles on Nike retros for me have been abysmal lately . Just a multitude of issues including the one you just named . But also ****ty paint jobs . Scuffs and abrasions .. glue .. I’ve been backing off lately of buying shoes with white midsoles because of this
Believe me, I definitely feel you. I started storing some in bins instead of boxes and it seems to have slowed down the yellowing. I have the Joker 97’s and I’ve worn them 5-6 times max, opened up the box a few months ago after a few years of sitting. Joints look terrible 🤦🏾‍♂️

Believe me, I definitely feel you. I started storing some in bins instead of boxes and it seems to have slowed down the yellowing. I have the Joker 97’s and I’ve worn them 5-6 times max, opened up the box a few months ago after a few years of sitting. Joints look terrible 🤦🏾‍♂️

Damn man you got me scared to look at some of mine lmao

Just grabbed a second gold pair. For $77 shipped I would have regretted not buying.

Im going to regret not buying 20-30 pair come this time next year

Back
Top Bottom