OFFICIAL: Air Trainer 1 Mid Premium aka "Chlorophylls"... paging Wallyhop....

I ended up getting the Reds. I wanted to like the Navy's but I think the grey threw the CW off for me. Wish it had all white accents.
I got the navy ones.  Reds are nice but the sand color ones are calling my name still.

For me Wimbledons with the all Chloro were a must. US looked very clean too, and I have a lot of all orange shoes so I sided with the US over the French. I was tempted by the brown suedes/orange, but 2 was pushing it so I am happy with what I got in the actual size I needed.

For me Wimbledons with the all Chloro were a must. US looked very clean too, and I have a lot of all orange shoes so I sided with the US over the French. I was tempted by the brown suedes/orange, but 2 was pushing it so I am happy with what I got in the actual size I needed.
That's what I'm saying.  The brown suede ones are clean.

The suede pair is the sleeper. They don't look like much in pics but that suede is very soft. Better than any of the recent stuff I've seen them used. Not to mention OG colorblocking.

Got the Suede pair only. Tried them on and thought that they looked the best on feet. Would love the whole pack but can't justify all six. 

The suede on the tan pair is superb. They're the sleeper out of the whole pack.

These have easily been my favorite out of the set since way back in like May when they and the Brick Clay pair are the only ones we had seen from the set.

These damn textbooks made me pass by default though :smh:

I might try my luck on the resale side later if they don't get too far over $200.

Refreshing to see these easily accessible on Nike. Are these shoes built for training? Do they feel durable?

any thoughts from you guys why these are just sitting? i know trainers are not popular outside of this room but i really thought the beasts would be beastin' on these.

I was so concerned i went out and copped the french open set from  BKD when they dropped on july 3rd and again the Wimbledon's three weeks later from patta.

Guess i beasted too but i really wanted these and i got a bunch of wears out of all four before they dropped state side.

Picked up the Blues today and I think I am done. The rust/rust and the sand/rust are definitely the best two.

If there sit for a bit longer i may double up on those two colorways only. You think these will hit discount?

I'm still really disappointed with the white us open ones, so much so that i won't be completing the pack.

curious to see the aussies.

^ because air trainer 1s are more of an acquired taste... Not "heat" enough for the beasts...

I wanted the suede pair from the first time I saw em, even before I knew they had the fragment label attached...

Didn't know they were dropping this morning until about 6/7am (west coast time) this morning... Came home from a Drs appt with the wife, went to sleep for a few hours, woke up around 11:30, and looked, still available in my size.

Really happy to be able to grab em for retail... Now hopefully they sit, and possibly go on sale.

^ because air trainer 1s are more of an acquired taste... Not "heat" enough for the beasts...

Really happy to be able to grab em for retail... Now hopefully they sit, and possibly go on sale.
Agree with both of these sentences.

i know the trainers are an acquired taste but normal beast beast on anything fragment, supreme, dsm........

An yes, i am very happy as well

i know the trainers are an acquired taste but normal beast beast on anything fragment, supreme, dsm........

An yes, i am very happy as well
On IG some beasts were saying oh ugly.  I expected way better from Fragment.  Then saying the air trainer 1 is not comfortable.  Then saying what are we in 5th grade with the straps.  
laugh.gif

DSML still has a full size run of the obsidian and white on white pairs if you are still looking.

Wouldnt be surprised if you have to create a new account with a new email to order from their London inventory so watch out for that

NDC picture makes these obsidians look immaculate, then I saw the pics on cncpts and came back to reality

That brown suede was the best IMO..
Being my last pair of kicks for awhile, I couldn't resist[emoji]128526[/emoji]

So the general consensus on the leather Fragments are that they're TTS?
A buddy grabbed a 9.5 for me. If they'll be too big I'll have to grab a 9 from NDC before they disappear.

^ here's to hoping they fit TTS. Scooped in a 9 for me. Don't own any of recent retro's, but my 2000 Chlorophyll's are a 8.5 and fit super snug.

They fit TTS - certainly my three pairs do. Who cares if beasts like them or hate them - do you like them - that's all that counts. Suede are the comfiest after repeated wear

Back
Top Bottom