OFFICIAL: Air Trainer 1 Mid Premium aka "Chlorophylls"... paging Wallyhop....

These are appearing to look like they will be in more shops than I imagined.. I can provide some links via PM. No need to blow any spot up..

brosef....

So are these really tight? I have the Safari Trainers that released in July and they were true-to-size for me.

Trying to find out what spots will have these or what other options are available that aren't NDC. PM if need be. Thanks in advance. These are a must have for me even if they quality is not the best.

Picked up a pair, a little bit of excess glue, but nothing I couldn't live with (scrubbed off with a few minutes of work) or haven't seen on Trainers before. Found them to be true to size once I relaced and adjusted the forefoot strap so I'm kind of glad I didn't go through the trouble of tracking down a pair of 11.5. Don't need 2 pairs of these though, as much as I'd like an extra pair of Chlorophyll's on the back burner, by the time I get to killing these there should be another pair out.

Got mines in mail today, I like them.

Little bit of glue, but nothing major nor noticeable at all if I wasn't looking for them.

25ztkdy.jpg

True to size once I adjusted the strap and lacing. Feels good, I'm happy with my retail purchase.

How's comfort? Sockliner plush and lush? Once broken in, the 2000s were a dream. 2002s could never emulate that at all. What are you guys envisioning after a few wears?

I'll be getting my pair Monday. They barely shipped today. So my big outburst/review shall have to wait.

Got my 2 pairs today. I would agree with everyone else. A little snug but pretty true to size. I dont think I'll go to the trouble of trying to sell them and buy .5 size up. Quality is ok but I am not picky so I dont really pick anything apart. Some pretty deep creasing out of the box on one pair and some glue i had to pick off on the other pair. Neither was a big deal. I am just happy to finally have these in my posession.

I really wish the Nylon on the tongue wasn't so stiff, it feels really awkward right now, I hope it gets relaxed as I wear them more often.

One of my fav sneakers of all time
never owned a pair
i'll get mine friday
hopefully i can grab another pair on sale

Gonna throw in the insoles from the alpha huaraches and see how they feel vs. the eggcrates. IMO, the huarache alpha insoles are a modernized version of the eggcrates. Will see if it improves the feel any.

^^ nice pics.  Despite the quality issues, they look damn good on foot.  

Yo, does anyone know if these will be hitting Finishline at all?  A coupon code x Winner's Circle rewards combo would be CLUTCH for a second pair.  

Im just searching twitter and google search. So far I have found about 8 shops, with more on the way this week... You can PM with the list. It's nothing secretive or unknown though.

Those on foot shots are nice.. Mine won't stay that clean for long. I want them to break in before they yellow (2002s yellowed faster than the 2000s. So I expect even cheaper rubbers this time around)

will have to get some wear out of them before i can really critic

cosmetically though, my pair came out good - does not have the bad outrigger glue stains

Last edited:
So Eastbay will have them, what about Finish Line and Champs and those other stores? I can grab them online but if I can go in and try them on and ensure I get the right size I would prefer that.

Back
Top Bottom