OFFICIAL: Air Trainer 1 Mid Premium aka "Chlorophylls"... paging Wallyhop....

another thing about these is that..say for example i see someone wearing some jordans, or maybe even some 90s, or 95s, even air more up tempos , even huaraches ... etc etc.

its like 8) but nothing unusual u know.

but if i see someone rocking some chlorophylls its like "oh i see you" you know what i mean lol?

it s like i know they know.

another thing about these is that..say for example i see someone wearing some jordans, or maybe even some 90s, or 95s, even air more up tempos , even huaraches ... etc etc.

its like
glasses.gif
but nothing unusual u know.

but if i see someone rocking some chlorophylls its like "oh i see you" you know what i mean lol?

it s like i know they know.
this is exactly what i was tryna express.  thank you for finishing my thought.  at1s, are esoteric.  it takes a very particular taste to like these, let alone love them.  other silhouettes are palatable to the general population.  but if youre rocking at1s, its [for the most part] premeditated.  rarely have i ever seen someone rock an at1 without knowing whats on they feet.  this is not the case, for air maxes, retro bball and even many trainers.  the only other retro that rivals this nuance is the atc line up. 

this is exactly what i was tryna express.  thank you for finishing my thought.  at1s, are esoteric.  it takes a very particular taste to like these, let alone love them.  other silhouettes are palatable to the general population.  but if youre rocking at1s, its [for the most part] premeditated.  rarely have i ever seen someone rock an at1 without knowing whats on they feet.  this is not the case, for air maxes, retro bball and even many trainers.  the only other retro that rivals this nuance is the atc line up. 

True.

I buy and wear trainers heavily. Being able to buy w/o the fuss definitely played a role in my shift towards them. That plus wearing a shoe w/ a history that's instantly recognizable. Still, they need a few looks to keep the line alive and relevant, so the history and stories get passed down. In that regard, the Fragments were all done tastefully, esp. the white/chino/rust cw. Smart collaborations like that are 10x better than versions with goofy nicknames for the cws, which add nothing in the big scheme of things.

Very true in regards to being able to purchase without fuss. Seldom do you see a "Fragment" collaboration going for nearly half retail which is also pretty great considering I buy AT1s because of the love, not hype. The crowd is definitely closely-knit now, so whenever you do see another pair of "particular" AT1s there is definitely a deeper sense of recognition considering the storied history of the model imo.

Christmas Eve X Rainy NYC Vibes lol...

that poor left foot chloro toebox.  its just holding on for dear life.  thats crease city right there.  
frown.gif
indifferent.gif
mean.gif

Last edited:
All I want to rock are all gold or holographic sneakers - these have been my favorite Nike releases in years but doubt they could top either.

Back
Top Bottom