OFFICIAL: Air Trainer 1 Mid Premium aka "Chlorophylls"... paging Wallyhop....

42584_F8_D-0004-403_C-97_A4-614_F862_DD726.jpg

French Open Frags today

I regret passing on the last retro.
They were like 50 at my jimmy Jazz.

I know the quality wasn't great but my appreciation for these and especially that cw has grown tremendously.

It's the perfect sneaker.

Peeps with the 2012 Chloros... how are they holding up? Deciding if I should pull the trigger should I see a pair available.
Great but I still wouldn't pay over $120 for them.

No paint Chipping
Glue still intact for midsole outsole.
Minimal yellowing on harder rubber outsole elements.
Hardest part to clean is the white sockliner.
No fading of the green NIKE on strap.
They haven't really broken in like I would have wanted. But that's pleather for you. Unlike he med ball retros. I've been through two pairs and want more. Those too have held up nicely.
As far as creasing, as cheap as pleather is, they get like two creases at the beginning and that's it.
I went up 1/2 size so truly no pinky toe issues.
I don't do sports in these. As it stands, 5-8hr walking comfort is satisfactory.

I still have no regrets returning some extra pairs i got for $80. Unlike the med ball retros, I don't feel I need another pair. So far I get about a wear a week on average with them. Probably 8/10 condition after all this time. So they've held up.

Wearing a pair today actually. What Wally said is spot on. They hold up well b/c of the pleather. They just don’t soften much over time. Enough break so they’re wearable though

I go thru maybe a pair every 12-18 mths. Been thru 3-4 since 2012 i think. Unlike Wally, i kept all my pairs (scored many well under retail) b/c I’d rather have these than to have none at all b/c i simply love the model and cw.

Wearing a pair today actually. What Wally said is spot on. They hold up well b/c of the pleather. They just don’t soften much over time. Enough break so they’re wearable though

I go thru maybe a pair every 12-18 mths. Been thru 3-4 since 2012 i think. Unlike Wally, i kept all my pairs (scored many well under retail) b/c I’d rather have these than to have none at all b/c i simply love the model and cw.

well said sir, exactly how i feel about AJ III and IV

Picked up this promo edition Legacy Pack off eBay. Size 12, individually numbered out of 100. Comes in a full plexiglass case. Packaging is quite nice. The exterior of the box has a photo of McEnroe and Bo on each side in a dot-matrix style with etching on the front, top and rear. Both shoes come with a respective dustbag and theres a booklet inside detailing both shoes history. Enjoy.

IMG_0718.JPG
IMG_0719.JPG
IMG_0720.JPG
IMG_0722.JPG
IMG_0721.JPG

Stupid question, but is this thread just limited to AT1s or can we discuss AT2's & AT3's as well?

Back
Top Bottom