OFFICIAL: Air Trainer 1 Mid Premium aka "Chlorophylls"... paging Wallyhop....

20200913_132921.jpg

Product Details:
  • 90’s-inspired low profile silhouette
  • Air cushioning for all-day comfort
  • Synthetic upper with leather overlays
  • Perforations on the toebox enhance breathability
  • Durable rubber sole for traction and grip
  • The Nike Cross Trainer Low is imported.
Clean and sleek, the Men's Nike Cross Trainer Low Training Shoes are a versatile sneaker you can wear pretty much anytime, anywhere. Featuring plenty of Nike Air cushioning and clean lines that don’t overtake your street ‘fit, these sneakers are a must-have in your collection
There is no Air in them, is there? Back just says NIKE

yea i think that mj pic got me buying the white red cross trainer lows tomorrow.

dont really care if its air or not i think the cortez are comfortable 😂

Found my answer but wish I knew where in Canada these we’re being sold. Maybe they’ll pop up soon on some sites.

Last edited:
Im so close to cop from FNL for $60 , I have a $20 reward , would love to see real pics

I'm holding all the way out.. this looks like one of those shoes that just sits and restocks when 1 or 2 sizes go missing over and over again with minimal notice. When that happens and I can get them for sub 50, I'm in.

Tempted to hear how acceptable or crappy the pleather is.
I had those varsity red air trainer 1 lows a few years back and returned them quickly. I had no incentive to buy the safari chloriphyll hybrids either.

Tempted to hear how acceptable or crappy the pleather is.
I had those varsity red air trainer 1 lows a few years back and returned them quickly. I had no incentive to buy the safari chloriphyll hybrids either.

yea I have a bad feeling , that’s why I have not purchased yet until I see what they look like

ok guys. i ordered. should be here next wed. hoping they come earlier than that. if they are **** ill just return them but i got um for 69 shipped and 8% ebates so the price wasnt that bad.

im hoping its like the air cross trainer lows and they are synthetic leather upper with real leather overlays

it should be the other way around. real leather upper with synthetic overlays but you know nike wont do that

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom