OFFICIAL: Air Trainer 1 Mid Premium aka "Chlorophylls"... paging Wallyhop....

That maybe be a relief for me johngotty.
I sold all my AT1 a few years ago bc prolonged wear would always cause pinky toe pain.
I have been more sporadic w my purchases this year so all the mixed reviews have me weary of purchasing da chlorophyl
ugggghhhh decisions decisions

I guess it varies b/w wearers (but what shoe doesn't).

Clearly these aren't flying off the shelves so it's safe to say anyone looking to cop (and do some digging) should be able to score well below retail. May take some patience but that's the forecast I see at the moment.

couldn't make it through a day with these. My feet were hurting in like 3 different places. so bummed

couldn't make it through a day with these. My feet were hurting in like 3 different places. so bummed

Like I said...

Short term wear they are somewhat bearable...

Prolonged wear throughout the day is out the question...

Even after I sold my 11.5 and got the 12, I am still getting pinky toe pain..

These shoes crease really awkwardly and buckle in all the wrong areas forming bad pressure points on the foot. When they crease its more like they fold and form really hard and sharp points that jab into the foot.

If you guys are bummed over the AT1 quality, which I can agree on. Id suggest you to check out the safari AT1.  Yeah.. the cw is over the top.. But material wise, it is on point wit what youd like to expect in all the AT1 releases.

I ordered a pair from DSS, but went TTS (11.5) and trying them on, they fit except the shoes crushes my pinky toes like mentioned by Johnny Appleseed. I was able to get a size 12 from NDC, but now I'm stuck with these 11.5.

Been wearing these as usual and, even given all the drawbacks, I have to admit that they're one of the few Trainer models where I haven't experienced any level of pinky toe pain.

I wore yesterday walking around for a few hours, after a while I felt some rub against the sides of my pink toes..

Pic of me wearing yesterday:

2qbafqp.jpg

Imma cop these on sale, no one has been making serious attempts

To cop around my area so they just sitting.

^
read a few pages back in this thread to get the story...

but rather quickly, common sizes within a few hours (see thread), all other sizes in a few days i think

the "a i r" letters on the shirt are solid black but look metallic w/ da flash
i like that they brought back in limited numbers the late '80's style nike air t shirts

Speaking of shirts, I saw another one on google images that was a slogan tee. Three words. White tee with black, grey, and green letters... I can't find it now though... But shirts are definitely out there.. I'll stay searching

Speaking of shirts, I saw another one on google images that was a slogan tee. Three words. White tee with black, grey, and green letters... I can't find it now though... But shirts are definitely out there.. I'll stay searching

Yeah, Champs had one. I forgot the slogan, which means it wasn't that memorable :lol:.

Came up to visit my girl in Tallahassee, there is a Champs here that has these and they said not 1 pair has sold.

:nerd:

i already seen em down town and in a few spots around NY, mom & pop joints.
u thinkin they gonna reach sub 80?

btw u doing alright in this weather b??
da dan marinos aren't moving in da black and white colorway and those are more practical to rock on a daily basis..

i say these is hitting 80 bucks easy.

and yeah im from uptown, da heightz is way above sea level, we good out here, thanks for asking.
glasses.gif

Usually im not that picky when nike releases a retro trainer.....but these are sooooo bad. I thought dudes was just overreacting on here until i saw these in person. They look like plastic lol. I wouldnt buy these for 80 real talk.
Thesr and the retro trainer max 91 s are the worst retros ever.

Last edited:
Wally - thanks for the review.

It's been a while, but I was really looking forward to this release. I was kinda worried because I was going to be in Vegas the weekend of the release. So on Saturday, I walked over to CSVR @ 3:30PM after eating at the Wicked Spoon. I was disappointed to say the least. I tried on 2 different size 10's and they both felt different. Very snug with both having various stains and imperfections.(I fully unlaced and unlatched the strap) I honestly could not see myself spending $110 on this "Premium" Nike product. This shoe sat, while the gym red spiz'ike flew off the shelves?!

Fast forward to last week... I was strolling though the local mall and happened to look into a Shiekh and also a Shoe Palace. Both still had them in stock. I'll just wait it out until they get down to the Wally special price of $59.99

Back
Top Bottom