OFFICIAL: Air Trainer 1 Mid Premium aka "Chlorophylls"... paging Wallyhop....

NDC code SIGNIN
45238496-06DB-4E6F-8134-4723875DA391.jpeg

Lmao. I’m an idiot. Accidentally copped a 9.5 on SX. I was just checking the price and when I clicked buy I didn’t realize I didn’t switch it back to 10, my normal size. Think I’m okay?

Lmao. I’m an idiot. Accidentally copped a 9.5 on SX. I was just checking the price and when I clicked buy I didn’t realize I didn’t switch it back to 10, my normal size. Think I’m okay?
Doubtful. These run easy TTS for me, but no way I'd go down 0.5.

God damn. I feel like a fool. I guess I’ll try them on when they show up and hope for the best.
I mean, worst case, sell them right back on Stock X or eBay and buy the right size. I know it'll cost a few bucks but not a ton at the end of the day.

I might be able to make them work. I wear a 10 in most models but can fit a 9.5 fine in AJ1/Dunks. We’ll see.

I was waiting for the price to go below retail but when I saw them in store I had to grab a pair immediately! Double up once they go on sale.

Attachments

• 394F4CA5-9B90-40BC-99FF-DD107464D9A3.jpeg
    394F4CA5-9B90-40BC-99FF-DD107464D9A3.jpeg
    198.7 KB · Views: 449
I'm still waiting on Sx pair. It's still enroute to Sx from my Nov 5th bid acceptance. Ugh. I hope its not lost in transit.

I might be able to make them work. I wear a 10 in most models but can fit a 9.5 fine in AJ1/Dunks. We’ll see.

You should be fine. I know 93% of this board likes their shoes tight so they get EVERYTHING TTS. It depends on the fit you like though. I went half up as I have to with most kicks.

I think the 10 will be okay (depending on the fit of course).

Back
Top Bottom