OFFICIAL: Air Trainer 1 Mid Premium aka "Chlorophylls"... paging Wallyhop....

One of the SPs are released today on SNKRS-JP and they are…, not selling that quick….
490AF715-C5EE-4BFC-A904-791BC4988984.jpeg

Rinse and repeat. Easy money.

Even do what they did with the retro Michigan’s. Turn black into navy blue. Heck, do a maroon and yellow and call it a Minnesota or Arizona state rendition lol.

Anyone still wearing their 2012 retros? Mine have finally yellowed and the comfort has gone downhill but they haven’t seen glue separation or any other crumbling type issues. I’m trying to wear them daily before I break back open the sbs

Nike is finally giving us a proper retro of these? I must be dreaming.
I’ve been out of shoe buying for awhile, so it’s hard to see the quality in photos. Black leather seems 2012 like but the suede and white leather doesn’t seem shiny. So I’m optimistic. Also the original color was never this Kermit the frog green, it was closer to a Pacific Northwest or neon type green. So this retro may be close but never quite there.

They remind me of the 2000 retro which was decent. The suede/nubuck material looks correct but the green is still off. The proper green would have made these closer to the 1987 OG’s. Overall, I am satisfied and will buy at least one pair.
6F79EF18-46D0-4261-B330-77D58B6B7730.jpeg

21099E5F-887F-4A5F-807C-E4EDCC2C3CD0.jpeg
Sorry for multiple posts. I’m finally excited about a shoe again. If anyone ever owned any of the 87/88/90-93 type varierties, the ‘black’ leather almost took on a more navy blue appearance. I don’t think we’ll ever get anything close to the early pairs. The best we’ll get is close to 2000 chlorophylls.

Just please release the utility junk the same time as the chlorophylls. Do us og types a favor.

Last edited:

Even do what they did with the retro Michigan’s. Turn black into navy blue. Heck, do a maroon and yellow and call it a Minnesota or Arizona state rendition lol.

Anyone still wearing their 2012 retros? Mine have finally yellowed and the comfort has gone downhill but they haven’t seen glue separation or any other crumbling type issues. I’m trying to wear them daily before I break back open the sbs
Im still rockin 08s dude

^ That was approx 40 min after the release and I guess they are…, GONE now!! (in 4 hours while ACR Blazers still got various sizes left.)
0AB34079-7F92-4347-8424-0A3E9260FA62.jpeg

UK sold out, then an hour later all sizes apart from uk11.5 came back in stock and they're still sitting

I wore my 2012 pair a lot since getting them at the outlet. They are beat up but I'll still wear them on rain days. No crumbling or separation.

Attachments

• PXL_20220211_145600363.jpg
    PXL_20220211_145600363.jpg
    313.4 KB · Views: 136
FSR

I wore my 2012 pair a lot since getting them at the outlet. They are beat up but I'll still wear them on rain days. No crumbling or separation.

Thats not even beat. A good cleaning and they are fresh again. Shoe holds up when heavily worn.

Last edited:
FSR

Except for my size :lol:

Which I just took an L on, on snkrs :smh:

This has got to be a fake sell out. Right?

Thats not even beat. A good cleaning and they are fresh again. Shoe holds up when heavily worn.
True they are still in good wearing condition and I haven't cleaned them in a while. But the scuff marks and yellowed midsole I don't think will clean up without the whole retro bright method.

I’ve been out of shoe buying for awhile, so it’s hard to see the quality in photos. Black leather seems 2012 like but the suede and white leather doesn’t seem shiny. So I’m optimistic. Also the original color was never this Kermit the frog green, it was closer to a Pacific Northwest or neon type green. So this retro may be close but never quite there.
Yes. I wish Nike would bring back the correct green. It made an appearance on those Air Maxim 1 Trainers but they never used it again after that.
D2132820-42CB-41D1-ACA0-B90A13ECB58A.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom