OFFICIAL: Air Trainer 1 Mid Premium aka "Chlorophylls"... paging Wallyhop....

Still no size shipping confirmation.

Check your order number on the website. I didn't get a shipping email but my status has updated on the website.

Also that suede looks unbelievable, but I actually think we got similar materials in the 2020 SBs...too bad they weren't OG

Arrived this morning, very nice!
PXL_20220325_003035818.jpg

Is strapping them up an issue for you? I have a slightly wide foot as well. It’s been a while since I have owned an Air Trainer 1 but I recall not being able to strap them completely.
I haven't walked around in them, but so far, it's not an issue. I probably have them Velcro'd all the way or close to it.

The original (or at least concepts) did have the tumbled leather look. This is as close as we may ever get. The non performance suede and leather is an obvious downer
14911C78-2257-4DB8-BE8D-443B3881DB7F.png

The 2000 chlorophyll and mostly everything we’ve ever seen has been mostly flat. It’s that sb at1 tumbled look that they never got right, until maybe now?

Is that paint chipping or a legit crack? I’m wearing my 12s daily trying to break them down so I can anticipate these 22s coming my way. These at1s in the past have a true lifespan of maybe 13 years. Same with pretty much any shoe.

A LEGIT CRACK!!!! paint chipping could be dealt with, perhaps i was standing on the edge of sharp curb or sumn??! haha

Not sure what's going on with my Footpatrol order, want to see if anyone else is in the same boat. Online order tracking shows order placed since I bought the day of, my card is now charged as I paid through PayPal.

Seeing people already got theirs shipped from Size and Footpatrol or that the order is processing.

Feel like I should start hunting for a US 12.5 overseas in case it gets ordered. Have a very strong feeling I won't land that size here in the States.

Not sure what's going on with my Footpatrol order, want to see if anyone else is in the same boat. Online order tracking shows order placed since I bought the day of, my card is now charged as I paid through PayPal.

Seeing people already got theirs shipped from Size and Footpatrol or that the order is processing.

Feel like I should start hunting for a US 12.5 overseas in case it gets ordered. Have a very strong feeling I won't land that size here in the States.
Ya Footpatrol charge went through last night and my status on the FP site still says "order processing." Not sweating it, honestly. I have been figuring they're just slow in getting all the orders packed up and shipped out. If it ends up getting canceled, whatever, there will be other places to grab these. But I'm sz11, not the dreaded 12.5 LOL

Ya Footpatrol charge went through last night and my status on the FP site still says "order processing." Not sweating it, honestly. I have been figuring they're just slow in getting all the orders packed up and shipped out. If it ends up getting canceled, whatever, there will be other places to grab these. But I'm sz11, not the dreaded 12.5 LOL
Appreciate the reply and they could just be going down the line for orders placed. If they cancel I'll just try for 12.5 and 12 here. From some people's reviews here it seems I can do without the .5 and go with my true 12.

Appreciate the link. I just purchased my first pair. Might go in on these like the Scream Green Huaraches.
Just got my first pair in.

The materials on these are much better than '12s and '08s as well. Nubuck portions are soft and pliable. the leather is softer, too. The green pops really well.
The OG has spoken. I am definitely going in.

Dope-Factory pair shipped this morning and is scheduled to arrive on Wednesday, five days before the Foot Patrol pair. Love what I'm hearing from those that have them in hand

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom