OFFICIAL: Air Trainer 1 Mid Premium aka "Chlorophylls"... paging Wallyhop....

Can the 2022 chlorophyll grey suede get wet in any fashion? I’m wearing through my pair daily. Comfort seems great. Can’t tell if it’s a thicker than average sole insert or the actual midsole foot bed is more spongy.

My pair from GOAT came in today. $115, not bad
45099817-BD58-4D86-B007-609442843F0C.jpeg

Can the 2022 chlorophyll grey suede get wet in any fashion? I’m wearing through my pair daily. Comfort seems great. Can’t tell if it’s a thicker than average sole insert or the actual midsole foot bed is more spongy.

Midsole is definitely softer.

I’ve had a few situations where my shoes got soaked. I’ve also throughly cleaned the shoes with shoe cleaner to the point where they are dripping wet. Grey nubuck or whatever it is always comes back strong. Only issue I have is the cardboard piece at the back of the shoe (where your heel is) is broken on one of the shoes. Doesn’t impact comfort or anything when wearing but that’s been my only issue.

Photon and navy pairs on sale with 25% off at Notre with code SUMMER25. A lot of sizes of Photons and only up to 11 in Navy's.
Screenshot_20220829-135705.png

A friend recently found Navy's at an outlet and with all discounts caught it at 60 some. Oak Brook Nike Outlet for Chicagoland area folks. He's not a sneaker guy but seems like they were off the wall.

Back
Top Bottom