OFFICIAL: Air Trainer 1 Mid Premium aka "Chlorophylls"... paging Wallyhop....

20221228_103625.jpg

Last edited:
These are sick! Can anyone fill me in on the story behind these? Are these a retro of a colorway from a few decades back or something?
The black and white is for old samurai films, and the purple represents the blood from Seppuku.

Honestly, these are dope without a story. Who cares about that stuff? Lol

The black and white is for old samurai films, and the purple represents the blood from Seppuku.

Honestly, these are dope without a story. Who cares about that stuff? Lol

Haha, yeah these are sick for sure regardless! I was just curious if it was a retro of an old colorway like the Shima Shima or something.

Darkside initiative has 30% off sale items. Just grabbed Shimas for $64.

They have photons (not in my sz) and navy’s available for discounts too.

Code is “dark30”

30 for 2 day shipping is the only option??? The dark30 pretty much covers the shipping lol

30 for 2 day shipping is the only option??? The dark30 pretty much covers the shipping lol
Not sure. I just saw I had free shipping, that’s good enough for me. Could be because I ordered 2 pairs? I’m in no real rush to get the shoes, not like imma wear in the next week anyway.

Last edited:
Maybe, I am in NO rush idk why they are putting that as the only option. I happy to wait a week or so and save 20 bucks. My total was still around 90 plus so I passed.

Darkside initiative has 30% off sale items. Just grabbed Shimas for $64.

They have photons (not in my sz) and navy’s available for discounts too.

Code is “dark30”

Of course no size 12 on any off them. Limestone at that price is a cop for me too after trying them on few days back.

Not mad as I gotta get the Jordan 2s tomorrow.

Of course no size 12 on any off them. Limestone at that price is a cop for me too after trying them on few days back.

Not mad as I gotta get the Jordan 2s tomorrow.
Saw shimas in 13, added to cart… saw photons, got excited and clicked on ‘em…. Only up to a 12 smh.

Man all these colorways are really nice.
I'm usually pretty tame about having many different colorways in one shoe but if these hit sales prices of 75 or below I might just do it. Only other shoe I have in more than two colorways are Jordan 1s.
Current hit list:
Limestone
Tokyo or black/grey pair we've seen pics of.

I need to re-buy limestones and shimas in 11.5

Usually, I'd just deal with them being roomy but at these prices I can afford to double up

Back
Top Bottom