OFFICIAL: Air Trainer 1 Mid Premium aka "Chlorophylls"... paging Wallyhop....

WTF ** I hate when these reps are clueless. But you can't order them now, correct? I was trying to place an order and they said no orders can be placed.

WTF ** I hate when these reps are clueless. But you can't order them now, correct? I was trying to place an order and they said no orders can be placed.
Um idk ... He never so you couldn't but he never said I could. He just told me there reason, but I'm assumingd you can't because without item in stock are they able to know how much inventory they Will have?

Last edited:
Guy from sneaker steal said he placed an order this morning with champs ... But I'm assuming u not getting anything soon with the info I got from my talk. I'm good I'll try it out with everyone who has them already

"Not available to order with champs. They are back ordered for some reason and they will not have them until expected arrival date of 1/31 but could be sooner or later. Rep also stated that they will not be able to ship them out until mid February"

Via sneakersteal

You can order them. They're just backordered at this time since they haven't received their shipment.

"Not available to order with champs. They are back ordered for some reason and they will not have them until expected arrival date of 1/31 but could be sooner or later. Rep also stated that they will not be able to ship them out until mid February"

Via sneakersteal
I posted that on sneaker steal lol , but the guy tweeted me n said he placed an order this morning. But Ike mentioned they're back ordered

Tracking down the Pro Bowls for retail are pretty slim at this point?

I called NT NYC and they said they had them but it was fcfs but I think they thought I was asking about the SB that dropped today.

Copped the Lunar trainer and 94's pretty easily from Champs. Those mids were OD fluorescent though

Did eastbay have em this morning? They just tweeted half the sizes are gone already

Did eastbay have em this morning? They just tweeted half the sizes are gone already
Idk...but that back order of 3 weeks..
eyes.gif

That was the only sizes they had up this morning.....since they're tied to Champs, my guess is all the other sizes were sold out due to phone orders?

That was the only sizes they had up this morning.....since they're tied to Champs, my guess is all the other sizes were sold out due to phone orders?

Yeah my next Q was how they have online but champs didn't lol. Oh we'll NDC gonna come thru for me I have a feeling

Y'all can giv oneness a call. I called 5 min before they opened to try jump the gun but he told me call back they had couple dudes waiting outside the store

I like how eastbay didn't put on there they are back ordered lol, they have always added that in the past

Back
Top Bottom