OFFICIAL: Air Trainer 1 Mid Premium aka "Chlorophylls"... paging Wallyhop....

New era made one too 
This one looks a lot more sturdy than the BTTF version 
nthat.gif

Also looks like it would fit the head better 

Might cop if I can get my hands on a size 9.5 in da shoes 
nerd.gif

Nvm, just saw the prices on the NE version 
mean.gif

Last edited:

This one looks a lot more sturdy than the BTTF version 
nthat.gif

Also looks like it would fit the head better 

Might cop if I can get my hands on a size 9.5 in da shoes 
nerd.gif

Nvm, just saw the prices on the NE version 
mean.gif

New era still sell that hat? That is sick! Yeah the bttf prop hat is more of well a prop then wearing, I mean you can, but I don't think it was meant for it.

But that New Era!!!!

Link?

That New Era came out in 2011, they go for a lot of money now. I too did some googling on it to see if it was available, but if I thought 26 was a needless expense no way am I dropping several hundred on a cap.

That New Era came out in 2011, they go for a lot of money now. I too did some googling on it to see if it was available, but if I thought 26 was a needless expense no way am I dropping several hundred on a cap.
Yeah true. 25 though ain't bad, especially if your a fan of the movie.

i KNOW someone's trying to hook me up with a size 12

I had your sz 12 in my hands, but i didn't get a response from you after i pmed you back. might be still at the store tho. if i swing back to the mall, i'll check.

anyone know how limited these were?

Looks like some malls received one or two sz runs and that's it. but alot of stores got them in limited capacities.

So, these are pretty much gone right ?

online or instore? i still believe malls still got them on shelves, but may be limited sizes. online will be depending your price. retail might be out tho.

Last edited:
For those still on the hunt ... i believe this may be the last chance. I will not share this link outside of this thread so if kicks deals or some blog finds it it wasnt me. I cant vouch for this site BUT another NTer somewhere said they were legit. Up to you.

FSR sizes up to that quick disappearing 13 some of you are after. Good luck fellas

http://www.thesolecloset.com/nike-air-trainier-1-mid-premium-superbowl-607081-900/

Last edited:
My homie called me earlier while I was on the road and told me champs had em at the mall. Luckily I was right next to the mall when he called. Stopped and copped. I had been planning to get them since I saw homie post them on NYE in WDYWT.

Now that I got them in hand and have tried em on. I'm not sure how I feel about them. They might be doing too much. They're doing the most actually :lol: . They do seem like wild liquid-resistant-conversation-starters though, so I might make these my party and drankin shoes. :lol:

platinum plus.

This is probably Nike's best Super Bowl year ever.

Picked up 3 pairs of the Super Bowls today. The Air Trainer 1 "Super Bowl" is trippy. Don't know what type of things go on in the minds of the creators of those, but they're definitely Fire.

For those still on the hunt ... i believe this may be the last chance. I will not share this link outside of this thread so if kicks deals or some blog finds it it wasnt me. I cant vouch for this site BUT another NTer somewhere said they were legit. Up to you.

FSR sizes up to that quick disappearing 13 some of you are after. Good luck fellas

http://www.thesolecloset.com/nike-air-trainier-1-mid-premium-superbowl-607081-900/

Anyone else know if the place is legit? Order cancelers?

Very very very good lookin out man.

Us daily NT members gotta help out the rest.

What sz are you? Anytime i can help i will

Back
Top Bottom