OFFICIAL: Air Trainer 1 Mid Premium aka "Chlorophylls"... paging Wallyhop....

are pro bowls really that nice? i've heard everyone who got them saying how good the leather is and how nice quality they are, but i'm just not sure about the flowers. how do they look in person?

are pro bowls really that nice? i've heard everyone who got them saying how good the leather is and how nice quality they are, but i'm just not sure about the flowers. how do they look in person?

The quality is what everyone is saying great and in person even better. The floral pattern isn't as bad as you think. IMO it's a nice touch, have to say quality wise these are up there with the brogues

The quality is what everyone is saying great and in person even better. The floral pattern isn't as bad as you think. IMO it's a nice touch, have to say quality wise these are up there with the brogues

interesting. i might have chanced at retail, but im not sure i can justify $200 for them

Mints, with no give in the material, is there any comfort at all? The strap/toebox shape has always been a bit of a pinky toe killer. Softer materials have helped that. But here, i don't know. When they crease, will it be a distraction the rest of the shoe? I hate collecting and hoarding. But this may be one you save

^^^

That site has a weird cart thing.... If it's added to cart, it automatically holds for 10 mins.. So people that don't check out and they just add and remove, that pair is still held. 

So it would become available at 8:10 if they didn't buy it... 

SO if you're really after it, make sure you're trying at 8:09-8:10

I bought a pair of lebron's from them a while back, and literally kept adding to cart repeatedly for the whole 10 mins and finally got a pair. Once it's gone in the size column, then it's really gone.

Last edited:
Heads up, if you're after the Super Bowls... 

www.shopmyoslife.com is releasing them at 8pm (i assume est, in 10mins...) for $159.99 plus ship

Just saw it on their instagram, @osxlife

And yes, they're legit. I bought from them a few times.

Ultimate props my man!

Got em cheaper than that whack sole closet website too.

You sir, are a gentleman and a scholar.

Heeeeeeeeeellllllll yeeeeeah. Now to sell my megatron sc2

Is jj getting the super bowls?

Mints, with no give in the material, is there any comfort at all? The strap/toebox shape has always been a bit of a pinky toe killer. Softer materials have helped that. But here, i don't know. When they crease, will it be a distraction the rest of the shoe? I hate collecting and hoarding. But this may be one you save

I didn't notice any discomfort and I know exactly what you're talking about. I've only had the shoe on for a little while though so I may change my mind about it after I give it a real wear this weekend. although it seemed to have little give the layers seem to mold to the foot a little better than the normal GR pairs. I hope it stays that way.

my champs is a regular one that isn't even all that high volume and they have the whole pack sitting there completely unappreciated.
Thanks! Going to check on them if I can when I get the bhm tickets. Ice storm and the south do not mix lol . Not as bad as my capital atlanta though .

Back
Top Bottom