OFFICIAL: Air Trainer 1 Mid Premium aka "Chlorophylls"... paging Wallyhop....

The shoes feminine ? I bet you prob do the dougie, where skinnies, and say "turn up"
hahahaha I'm a woman am I suppose to wear baggy jeans? I'm not Kevin Hart nor in the 25 and under crowd, I don't say turn up...EVER! It's just an opinion not an assassination of masculinity. 

I'm not judging what anyone wants to wear, I was just stating my initial reaction. Also, since not as many women (that I know) as men copped these, I was just saying I can only imagine a dude walking into a club with sparkly feet and approaching a girl (I still think) would be an interesting sight.  When I did my phone order, the sales girl said " the one that's sparkly all over", so, I know I'm not the only one who got that first impression.

I guess I was a bigger believer in how you carry yourself determines what sort of reaction you'd get from a woman. In the time and era when I'd try to pull at a club sparkly shoes or not, I'd probably get the attention I wanted from someone. Sure some people wouldn't get it, but I'd be more interested in the ones that did.

I too thought these where a little out there but after I saw pictures you guys posted I was shocked at how dope they look.

Then again I have a couple of sneakers with Cheetah Print, Cow Print, Leopard Print, Horse Hair, and what is suppose to be fur from a stuff bear so who am I to judge :tongue:

Last edited:
I'm guessing champs doesn't stock locate in their stores

There's supposed to be some system called BORIS that will let you order the shoes with instore pick up, but since they've removed this pair from their online store you can't search different locations.

I think theyre even better in person

They did arrive with a lil crease in the toe box but meh not sweatin it im not worried about creasing though cuz thatll happen when i wear them.

Last edited:
Ah thanks for the info. I keep hearing about people in other locations finding them but I called a few close to me with no luck. A store search option or ship to store like finish line would be helpful in situations like this.

It seems like Nike could have went a true "lombardi trophy" reflective property, but that wasn't enough. These are something I have never seen before.. Purple or blue or a shiny blue hue.. They never quite hit a SB trophy color, but its on that borderline iridescence color.

Props for that apparent monetary 'hit;, Some AM1s came in silver and gold shiny materials and never quite hit the stride these are.
I'm not sure if the Lombardi trophy was the actual inspiration for this whole pack of shoes, I know it was last year when the releases were straight up silver, but this brings to mind quicksilver, something about the way the color shifts on them gives it a mercurial element that just screams speed to me.

Ah thanks for the info. I keep hearing about people in other locations finding them but I called a few close to me with no luck. A store search option or ship to store like finish line would be helpful in situations like this.

That'd probably lead to a whole lot of angry people, I'm sure you've seen the way people get heated when FNL cancels their orders. I think managers purposely sell internet orders since they don't get the credit for the numbers if it's an online order.

I actually have a friend that i realized lives 6 miles from that nike yardline at willowbrook unfortunately they said they don't have it in a size 13 when I just called.

Heads up, if you're after the Super Bowls... 

www.shopmyoslife.com is releasing them at 8pm (i assume est, in 10mins...) for $159.99 plus ship

Just saw it on their instagram, @osxlife

And yes, they're legit. I bought from them a few times.
They are re-stocking the Super Bowl Trainers in select sizes at 8PM Eastern time tonight for those still looking.  Never had a problem with them.

Got through to 21 Mercer shipping my size 13 tomorrow. $156 including tax and shipping. Had to call a bunch to get through but worth it. Can't wait!

I think theyre even better in person

They did arrive with a lil crease in the toe box but meh not sweatin it im not worried about creasing though cuz thatll happen when i wear them.
They all come with some kind of creasing. It's the material. The 3 pairs I copped all had some kind of crease. Nothing crazy tho

I'm so glad I copped the superbowls Last pair at Champs here in Deptford. I'm about to cop the pro bowls off FC. considering the resell isn't super bad. Then I can be content having both. lol.

A little late, but thanks for the recon on Champs Stonestown in SF.  I was able to pick up my size 12 from there along with another size 10 and size 12 from Hayward.  These things are 10x better in person than in the photos.

Well Well Well, a success story of calling out a location of availability instead of buying then shipping for an NTer.
Glad a Nter grabbed it, I went back the following morning for kdfan02 kdfan02 's 12 and @Deezrsackolishus 's 13 but they were gone by the time I went.

honestly ive been stalking these out since the release photos dropped. im all about crazy "out of the box" colorways, however i dunno if i could pull these off. i wear my shoes and IMO these look a little too feminine for me. all of you who copped do you plan on wearing yours? 

Got mine this morning. Wore mine out to Chinese New Year dinner earlier tonight. Sparkly indeed. I had to relace them tho.

Well Well Well, a success story of calling out a location of availability instead of buying then shipping for an NTer.
Glad a Nter grabbed it, I went back the following morning for kdfan02 kdfan02 's 12 and @Deezrsackolishus 's 13 but they were gone by the time I went.
Got mine this morning. Wore mine out to Chinese New Year dinner earlier tonight. Sparkly indeed. I had to relace them tho.

appreciate you looking out man. what new laces did you put in? you mind taking pics?

Back
Top Bottom