OFFICIAL: Air Trainer 1 Mid Premium aka "Chlorophylls"... paging Wallyhop....

Went through about 25-30 people and that includes some that went back in line (including myself lol) to buy another one. For the most part it still seems like they had a good amount available, nothing was sold out. If you have time, you could probably grab a pair, but go soon.

Please need a pair!!!!....
happy.gif

blogs just now let it be known that they were on the app..  people are adding just to add  
laugh.gif

Last edited:
While nike keep doing things for jerry rice they need to do one for Dan Marino the most uncelebrated nike athlete ever and greatest quarterback EVER...oh yeah go dolphins!!!!

Got D@mn missed out on NDC!!!.....
mad.gif
......didnt have the app and can't find them on the website guess there gone!!

Copped off SNKRS app...I love the concept n color blocking, Nike came out of nowhere w this release...other than the chromeposites are these also SNKRS app exclusives? Anyways, funny thing I recently unds my 2012 chlorophylls and yesterday I rocked my 2010 diamond turfs cuz I knew Winston was gonna be the #1 pick and I wanted to rep FSU with Deion aka Prime Time joints...it's like they fused the turfs colorway in to the trainers lol...either way I'm more than happy to add to the Bo Jackson/Trainers collection....

Last edited:
I dont know a single soul that has an apple product so i dont have access to app damn mayne once again

Back
Top Bottom